Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Hey Wahaha, Loque Sweden had a instagram post of this nifty concept stand for the S1 which brings the case vertical. Any chance something like that could be designed for the T1?

Am I the only one that doesn't like the look of that stand? I'd rather just have a case made for the vertical orientation (like the P1, Phanteks Evolv Shift, or the NZXT H1) than a stand add-on that doesn't go well with the look of the case.

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
For those not on the subreddit: I did it!

blindphleb

Average Stuffer
Feb 7, 2018
I'm planning on wiring a switch to the clear cmos jumper. Does anyone know if the included power switch would be able to be wired for both power and clearing the cmos? Otherwise, I'll use the second hole and use two power buttons when they're available.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
I'm planning on wiring a switch to the clear cmos jumper. Does anyone know if the included power switch would be able to be wired for both power and clearing the cmos? Otherwise, I'll use the second hole and use two power buttons when they're available.

Hmm I don't think you could use 1 anti Vandal switch to do this, but 2 would be easy...just don't mix them up XD

Reactions: blindphleb

V_F

Cable Smoosher
Jul 10, 2020
Now the question is: where did you find it??? ?
It was quite late after midnight when I posted in Singapore, sorry for late response..
The radiator was a sample I received from my friend to validate, it's not yet generally available, but he did mention it supposed to be on-shelf sometime (Hopefully sooner but they have teased us for 2 months already so?...)
I've tried it actually ?
Wow nice how well did it fit? And were there any compromises in thermal compared to other common 240 rads?

m0rr13

Chassis Packer
Jun 16, 2020
Sorry if it is a dumb question to ask,

but I have a LT240 AIO and 2 A12x15 fans,

do I need extra screws which are not included in the AIO/fan packaging to mount the slim fans on the radiator and what would the size of the screws be if the answer is yes?

Thank you folks!

Last edited:

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
@Wahaha360 I know some users have made some instructions for getting the case put together, but will you release the official instructions before people start getting their cases?

Also, any word on the distro plate and the pump/block combo you sent to @fabio??

Yeah, I'm waiting this too.. Prefer original or official instruction from T1... Also there is no update from @fabio too about pump/block combo.. haha, maybe to busy for him right now..

Reactions: thelaughingman

carrefinho

Trash Compacter
May 30, 2020
Sorry if it is a dumb question to ask,

but I have a LT240 AIO and 2 A12x15 fans,

do I need extra screws which are not included in the AIO to mount the slim fans on the radiator and what would the size of the screws be if the answer is yes?

Thank you folks!

Edit: Just found some screws in the fan packaging and I guess it would be fine, sorry for asking, thats really a dumb question haha

Not sure what screws you found in the packaging but you should use 20mm length M3 or 6-32 screws. The 30mm ones that come with LT240 will damage the radiator.

Reactions: m0rr13

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
There’s a phanteks Evolv that comes with fabric mesh panels.

Good call. I've never personally used that so I don't know how much give it has but Phanteks appears to have to have a structure behind it. Not really a fan of that

I have it, too weak, I'm not comfortable this option.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Hey Wahaha, Loque Sweden had a instagram post of this nifty concept stand for the S1 which brings the case vertical. Any chance something like that could be designed for the T1?

Good call. I've never personally used that so I don't know how much give it has but Phanteks appears to have to have a structure behind it. Not really a fan of that

Am I the only one that doesn't like the look of that stand? I'd rather just have a case made for the vertical orientation (like the P1, Phanteks Evolv Shift, or the NZXT H1) than a stand add-on that doesn't go well with the look of the case.

I don't like the way it looks, so not likely the same way.

Speaker style stand is an interesting idea, but my view should be executed differently.

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360 I know some users have made some instructions for getting the case put together, but will you release the official instructions before people start getting their cases?

Also, any word on the distro plate and the pump/block combo you sent to @fabio??

Yeah, I'm waiting this too.. Prefer original or official instruction from T1... Also there is no update from @fabio too about pump/block combo.. haha, maybe to busy for him right now..

We are little behind on instruction manual with shipping, will work on it *after shipping. It will take 1-2 weeks for most people to get the case post shipping, hopefully we can get the official manual out.

Distro-plate moved to 2021Q1, there is not much point atm. I think I can get hard tube kits for CPU + GPU on the Alphacool Eisstation 40 DC-LT @fabio and @optimumtech is using.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Distro-plate moved to 2021Q1, there is not much point atm.
seems like perfect timing for me. distro-plate + freeflow + big navi ?

You need to try this. 240 Radiator, Copper, 25mm thick, extra drain port on the back. Should be similar performance compare to the LT240, better performance than all the other aluminum radiator AIOs, extra drain port for quality of life.
brand and SKU name pls!

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017

You need to try this. 240 Radiator, Copper, 25mm thick, extra drain port on the back. Should be similar performance compare to the LT240, better performance than all the other aluminum radiator AIOs, extra drain port for quality of life.
is this a koolance?