Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

FischOderAal

Average Stuffer
Apr 15, 2020
Be patient! Last week was my wedding so I could not buy, this week I didn't notice pre-order had started. So what.

Now I'm sitting here, drinking a beer and watching LGR thrifting. Life goes on :)

MVPotato

Cable Smoosher
Apr 12, 2020
@fabio

You got a shoutout from Optimum Tech

@fabio
Is it possible to get a list of fittings which are needed to get this done? It would be really helpful to have something like:
4x 90° degree fittings
2x 90° rotary fittings
8x normal compression fittings etc.

I know you water experts probably have hundreds of them lying around but for me as a water cooling noob and going SFF for the first time it is hard to plan everything in detail. It would be frustraiting if I miss one piece in my order or if I waste like 100 bucks just because I bought way too much :D

Reactions: fabio and shopan

xkruz

Average Stuffer
Apr 1, 2020
Does anyone know of a waterblock for the 5700XT that can use these 90 degree terminal fittings: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc-terminal-rotary-90-black

Same as the ones used on Optimum Tech's build, however, EK's 5700XT waterblocks are not compatible with these fittings so...it may be really hard to find a way to watercool the GPU and CPU if proper fittings cannot be found.
Have you ask the ekwb directly?
I thought the rotary terminal were compatible with all ek-vector / fc.
I think bykski and barrow have similar rotary terminal.

Daemos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 3, 2017
Have you ask the ekwb directly?
I thought the rotary terminal were compatible with all ek-vector / fc.
I think bykski and barrow have similar rotary terminal.

No you are right. I read it wrong it's only the multi-gpu blocks that are incompatible...my fault for reading it when I'm half asleep!

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
yes, but dont forget some people already get T1 so, less fighting in every week :D
unless they come back for seconds lol. yes but overall i think the demand will be steady. the demand for other cases just hasn't stopped. It's incredible how much the form factor grows every day. over the past 6 years it's really exploded in popularity

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
eedev, PKAWA, MVPotato, Kuzan, kazuma86, Ashenfall, F7IN

It's an accident, I thought I locked the website, but apparently I didn't ?‍♂️.

We will still open today's drop at 9AM PST. The bad news is that yes, this will reduce the quantity for this week. The good news that next week's drop should also ship the same time (end of month), so not a real loss.

xkruz

Average Stuffer
Apr 1, 2020

We will still open today's drop at 9AM PST. The bad news is that yes, this will reduce the quantity for this week. The good news that next week's drop should also ship the same time (end of month), so not a real loss.
Can't wait to get mine!! So I can give my friend's case back?

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020

Don't mind, lucky for them.. but are this time shipping country still same or another country you add?

Ashenfall

Average Stuffer
Jun 13, 2020

Shit happens, all good

Let's see what happens in a few minutes