Production FormD-T1 (aka Sidearmd), READ FIRST POST

thelaughingman

Master of Cramming
Jul 14, 2018
Wasn't white and silver two tone one of the original colorways touted back in the day?
can't say because I wasn't here at the beginning, only the past 1 year or so. during that time OptimumTech's series of T1 videos just really blew up and made black the default IMO. Another thing to think about is pricing too. People may say they love two-tone but not necessarily at 40USD premium over Black. All are just hypos 😂

Kundahli

Average Stuffer
Bronze Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yes, that's correct. Originally the first color planned was silve/black two tone
I'm assuming you meant to write "silver/white"? I thought so. That color combo was sexy as hell. Unfortunate that it got scrapped

0x3F2D

Trash Compacter
Oct 13, 2019
Google outplayed me...
Google Pay with PayPal doesn't work and I got no credit card ready :/
I feel sorry for you, but I want to thank you that you post it here. Kind of good to hear that it probably wouldn't have worked for me too if I would have even come this far.
Better luck next week!

Reactions: aexeq

carrefinho

Caliper Novice
May 30, 2020
I'm assuming you meant to write "silver/white"? I thought so. That color combo was sexy as hell. Unfortunate that it got scrapped
From the early design phases when the case was still called Project SidearmD renders were silver/black two tone.

Reactions: Kuzan

Kuzan

Trash Compacter
Oct 15, 2018
No, black/silve is what I meant. You can check the first couple pages, there you'll still find old render imaged then you will see what I meant :)

PKAWA

Cable-Tie Ninja
May 27, 2020
I mean i'm willing to pay for the gunmetal case now even if I won't be getting it till december. that way you know how many orders there are in advance in which color. Seems like a normal way to do it?

• Haha
Reactions: thelaughingman

Kundahli

Average Stuffer
Bronze Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
No, black/silve is what I meant. You can check the first couple pages, there you'll still find old render imaged then you will see what I meant :)
Ah, I see now. I must have misremembered

posure

Trash Compacter
Feb 14, 2020
I mean i'm willing to pay for the gunmetal case now even if I won't be getting it till december. that way you know how many orders there are in advance in which color. Seems like a normal way to do it?
I’m not 100% sure, but I don’t think they can do that due to restrictions from Shopify. (Something like the item has to ship within X weeks)

PKAWA

Cable-Tie Ninja
May 27, 2020
I’m not 100% sure, but I don’t think they can do that due to restrictions from Shopify. (Something like the item has to ship within X weeks)
Weird. It's called a backorder and is widely used when a product is not in stock.

Jtsugo

Case Bender
New User
May 29, 2020
PM me your details
I am Chinese and I paid 42.5$ tax for two tone preorder, 297.5$ in total with another 5$ shipping. Weird thing is the second time I proceeded the purchase, the tax was not charged. That is 255$ then.

Already sent email to [email protected] but received no replies yet. Very confused right now.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
I am Chinese and I paid 42.5$ tax for two tone preorder, 297.5$ in total with another 5$ shipping. Weird thing is the second time I proceeded the purchase, the tax was not charged. That is 255$ then.

Already sent email to [email protected] but received no replies yet. Very confused right now.
You placed 2 orders?

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
Lololol I totally forgot because I was doing yard work and listening to hitch hikers guide to the galaxy!

It's so awesome that we are here. Congrats to everyone. Can't wait to see the builds and what everyone gets shoved in there.

Congrats @Wahaha360. It's just amazing you fund this stuff yourself

Also thank you @gwertheim too you work hard in this forum. It was a longgg road. Lots of pages lol