Production FormD-T1 (aka Sidearmd), READ FIRST POST

ManaNeko

Trash Compacter
Feb 24, 2020
(double post, sorry, the site isn't loading because of traffic)

Last edited:

Clarenz

Efficiency Noob
May 9, 2020
And now I wait for it to be shipped here in Finland and see how much customs I am about to pay. Not just a little excited :D

Last edited:
Reactions: thelaughingman

PKAWA

Cable-Tie Ninja
May 27, 2020
I was placing an order for a black one and had it in my cart. Had everything filled out, and when i click proceed it says sold out, and emptied my cart! This happend within 3!! minutes

ManaNeko

Trash Compacter
Feb 24, 2020
The riser
my guess is the way the store is setup, there's a fixed quantity for each combination of options. since no riser options are both sold out, you're left with riser option
What do you mean?
There was no riser-free version available.

aexeq

Average Stuffer
Apr 7, 2020
I would advise against gloating that you got your order through.
I'm pretty pissed, and so are many others I'm sure.

Also, it would have been ESSENTIAL to mention that the delivery was going to require a signature.
I second that, with the exception, that I am pissed at Google not anyone who surely wants the case as much as I am.

The only case I would surely be pissed, if someone managed to order multiple cases, while others got nothing.

SoulButter

Chassis Packer
Mar 12, 2020
Not even sure if I got the case... I got to the "thank you" page for my two-two order but I have not got a email for payment or even confirmation...

ManaNeko

Trash Compacter
Feb 24, 2020
I mean it's only another $10. With case and shipping prices it seems kind of silly to draw the line there.
My credit/debit card was 0.55$ short because of that.
Also, I had no idea it would cost 35$ to ship.
So no, it wasn't a silly line to draw.

Kuzan

Trash Compacter
Oct 15, 2018
rip me, I had everything set up perfectly, got to the checkout but for some reason google pay didn't let my pay with my linked paypal account... One and a half year waiting and now this. Sorry I had to post this :D

Ah whatever, I saved 250 bucks, that's something I guess

Reactions: aexeq