Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
the silver looks so white until the very last picture, oh natural lights LOL having had my previous case silver I don't think I would ever go back to that colour. Love gunmetal, and love the white Inwin 303 I had before so looking forward to the white sample for comparison ?

Reactions: DaKluit

rustyarrow

Case Bender
New User
Mar 30, 2020
question, the recently rumored nvidia RTX 3080 features a double-sided fan design. one fan on the top of the card, one fan on the back side of the card. If such design is real, does it work well with the A4 case design? ie, will the back side fan choke?

Reactions: DaKluit

0x3F2D

Trash Compacter
Oct 13, 2019
question, the recently rumored nvidia RTX 3080 features a double-sided fan design. one fan on the top of the card, one fan on the back side of the card. If such design is real, does it work well with the A4 case design? ie, will the back side fan choke?
In 3 Slot Mode/cases maybe, but it will generate non optimal airflow. With 2 slots probably not, because one fan will be more or less completely blocked by the mainboard.
IF these rumors are true, you should probably to wait for custom cards.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
2020-06-15 Color Update 2!

Left to right, Black, Gunmetal Gray, Silve (NOT White).

I didn't order Cerakote White paint, instead a recommended coating process that I don't know the translation to, more durable supposedly (we will see).
I love that silver look, maybe even more than the two-tone. I just love the contrast. Would love to see both of them in the same picture if possible.

Edit: Just saw that you edited the first color post to include these pictures, and I think the two tone looks good from the side, but the all-silver with black mesh looks good from every angle. I think I'd have to get that one, but there's so many options! Or maybe I'll wait for the P1... I just can't decide, take all of my money

posure

Trash Compacter
Feb 14, 2020
I'll still be going with Black because it matches the rest of my setup.

That said, these colors look really good, especially gunmetal gray.

Reactions: DrHudacris

bigwhiteyeti

Caliper Novice
Jan 27, 2020
I thought I was all in on the silver but that gunmetal looks so good, I may have to change my mind. Excited to see what a potential white option would be as well!

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
I love that silver look, maybe even more than the two-tone. I just love the contrast.

This all the way! I keep going back through the pics and silver takes the win each time for me. It's not really surprising considering I loved my silver Ncase M1 and Limestone Ghost S1.

I still think black is the best looking, but that’s probably because it looks so much better in person. I’m sure it’s the same with the other colors.

Black really does look better in person than it does in pictures. I haven't had a black case in a long time, and I'm beyond thrilled with how the T1 turned out. Not to mention it matches pretty much everything if that's the kind of thing one worries about (I do). :)

chinyang

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2018
2020-06-15 Color Update 2!

Left to right, Black, Gunmetal Gray, Silve (NOT White).

I didn't order Cerakote White paint, instead a recommended coating process that I don't know the translation to, more durable supposedly (we will see).

that gunmetal gray looks really good

very keen to see what the all silver looks like!

max31092

Average Stuffer
Mar 1, 2020
Seems, as if it's not decided yet.

"Getting White color next week, will compare White vs Silver, then we can finalize the colors for this batch's preorder. "