Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

aexeq

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
In some countries the credit card system is quite different to the US.

E.g. in Germany most people do not even have a credit card because credit cards usually cost a yearly fee and in addition to that the credit card companies charge extra for using the card.

So worst case scenario in Germany is you pay every year just to get a card AND you pay extra for every buy you use the card for.

So the most common ways to pay for something in Germany is cash, wire transfer or debit card, but not credit card.

So speaking of "standard credit card"... it's simpy not a standard at all... at least not in each and every country.

Not offering PayPal or wire transfer for me personally is almost a killer for the case, because I hate Google.
Props for that explanation!
I am also German.
For me at least, Google Pay is kinda OK, if I don't have to use it frequently.

@Cronos83 @theexplainer you guys got any idea, how much I should expect for shipping?

Cronos83

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
@aexeq

Depends on the shipping options.

Size and weight is an issue... I'd expect at least around $35 for a shipment with tracking from China to Europe.

But if you pick dhl express or something similar it is going to be alot higher for a package this size.

Reactions: aexeq

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I am also German.

@Cronos83 @theexplainer you guys got any idea, how much I should expect for shipping?

Shipping changes based how much capacity for cargo. Right now it's hard to tell because passenger planes carry deliveries too and they aren't flying. The price is hard to predict

max31092

Average Stuffer
Mar 1, 2020
Thanks for pointing that (payment stuff) out. I have a german Mastercard but ,after researching, it seems they would charge me if I'd pay something outside of EU, so Google or Apple pay it is...

Last edited:

mtrash

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 5, 2020
They're messing with you just so you know. And it's well deserved. You need to read the first page. It has all the info.

The case has not gone on sale yet so it's not sold out.

Too many new people come here and ask the same questions every day without looking at the first paragraph of the first page so they were just having some fun with you.
?thanks a lot, I'v read the first page before and I got it wrong.

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020
I am also German.

actually i dont care about shipping cost, just the T1 :D But Shipping cost standard last time using DHL 40 and 60, with Standard service.

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
MOD BREAK: trolling

Ummm... I feel like this is trolling for the sake of trolling, but I’ll chime in anyway...

The side mesh panels are just one of the many incredibly well built aspects of the T1, which is to say it’s all very well built. As I said in my day one post of receiving my test shipping case, the mesh panels are shockingly sturdy, and a single side panel feels like it weighs as much as the entire assembled frame. Not only are they well built, but they are functionally far superior to an aluminum side panel due to the amount of airflow they allow. On top of that they function as a dust filter, giving you the best of both worlds.

The A4 is a great case, but you owning one doesn’t give you any expertise on what the T1 is as a final product. As a very lucky owner of the T1, I can say with certainty that your stance is completely wrong, and that you would change your mind about the mesh if you held it in person.

Last edited by a moderator:

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017

Your being disrespectful to the amount of time and effort @Wahaha360 put in on this case. Not to mention the lengths he's gone to for us to ensure everything is of the best quality.

Check out the Optimum Tech review of the case and his list of best cases which was posted earlier this week. The mesh is one of the best things about the case.

You brought the toxic attitude thinking you know better than the people who have followed this case for almost a year and a half. Don't forget that the designer is partly responsible for the ncase m1.

If you don't like the mesh, don't buy the case

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Ummm... I feel like this is trolling for the sake of trolling, but I’ll chime in anyway...

The side mesh panels are just one of the many incredibly well built aspects of the T1, which is to say it’s all very well built. As I said in my day one post of receiving my test shipping case, the mesh panels are shockingly sturdy, and a single side panel feels like it weighs as much as the entire assembled frame. Not only are they well built, but they are functionally far superior to an aluminum side panel due to the amount of airflow they allow. On top of that they function as a dust filter, giving you the best of both worlds.

The A4 is a great case, but you owning one doesn’t give you any expertise on what the T1 is as a final product. As a very lucky owner of the T1, I can say with certainty that your stance is completely wrong, and that you would change your mind about the mesh if you held it in person.
Unless you're really tying to bend the panels, they will not bend. They are sturdy af
Also, the side panels are super easy to remove. Unscrew the 2 screws from the top panel, take that off, and then the side panels come out super easily, sometimes falling out if I don't hold onto them.

cldskt

Trash Compacter
Mar 5, 2020
@biggieprollz
This is the riser included! R33SF-TU of 20CM! BUT, as suggested, these are Gen3 riser, you have to try to force your motherboard to use the PCIe slot at Gen3.

Here the link.

But you can try also the Link-UP Ultra 4.0, they say it's certified for the Gen4. (I am confident that the 25cm will work here, but maybe take the 30cm to be sure! :D)

Or the 3M, that it's an amazing riser that it Gen4 compatible (Only 25cm, so it's a super tight fit - I just placed them closer)

Here a picture of the 3M and the Included one
View attachment 544
@fabio, do you reckon that 195mm of R33UF-TU would fit instead of 200mm? It's the one I am currently using and wondering if I need a new one.
Link: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=561003619490

vanquish

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 5, 2020
See this reply from wahaha himself, I am almost certain that the mesh will be kept in the final version, for good.
With that being said, questioning a fundamental decision about a project that has been going on for more than a year and to think you know better than all people here is quite an ignorant statement and disrespectful to all people involved in this project.
If you really hate this design you might be interested in the MJOLNIR .

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
The proof is in the pudding, none of the test shipper has reported any issue with the mesh panel. I don't have a T1 but if you think the A4 panel is great then I don't think there's any reason to worry about the T1 mesh panel at all.
I'm just gonna say the A4 should not be the benchmark of solid panels. I can easily bend it however I want, especially the elongate front+top piece. Compare that to a thick-ass 4mm panel, you can't, but I can and have.

carrefinho

Trash Compacter
May 30, 2020

T1's side panel is 1mm thick SECC steel. May I ask why are you so obsessed with having DAN A4 style side panels?

The mesh side panels are honestly such a breath of fresh air: better airflow, acts as dust filter, and allows some RGB to poke through. It is nice to break away from the make-everything-with-aluminum trend.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Honestly 1mm thick steel mesh is just perfect for rigidity and temps. i'd have loved to see it even on the top panel like the new p1 studie sports. To shit all over a design because you can't look past your own assumptions how a case has to look is just wrong.

Reactions: DrHudacris

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
@fabio, do you reckon that 195mm of R33UF-TU would fit instead of 200mm? It's the one I am currently using and wondering if I need a new one.
Link: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=561003619490
The R33UF is different from the the R33SF.

The one you have, the best size is the 185mm like in the DAN A4. I’ve personally tried it, and is actually already a bit too long.

I am afraid that you will have problem with trying to bend it to get fitted in the case!

Last edited: