Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Act1veX

Case Bender
New User
Apr 15, 2020
Another first poster, been eyeing this ITX case since the end of last year when I planning for an AMD Ryzen build.

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
With the thread search I wasn't able to find the discussion. The point is that the tubes should be shorter to fit properly. And why replace the liquid?
Thank you very much for your patience and your detailed reply! I will try to find it :) 270 pages can be overwhelming...

OK then. Was worried there was something wrong with the liquid (looking at you Enermax).

If you still have trouble finding some of the info I have tried to bookmark any important posts regarding parts, builds, etc. just anything important that’ll help when building. Let me know and I can link them to you.

aexeq

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
I am also glad, that @Wahaha360 reserves the first T1V1.1's for active SFFN users.
Since a lot of lurkers seem to panic, I think it's very much possible, that @Wahaha360 just wanted to know, how much T1's to reserve, so we have a chance to get the case before resellers spam buy.
This would be an excellent move from @Wahaha360 , as this thread has helped to shape this case, and most resellers just don't care.

Maybe you can clarify your intentions @Wahaha360 ?

Edit: Another question regarding posting on the forum: Should I avoid linking users multiple times in one post?

• Haha
Reactions: DrHudacris

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I am also glad, that @Wahaha360 reserves the first T1V1.1's for active SFFN users.
Since a lot of lurkers seem to panic, I think it's very much possible, that @Wahaha360 just wanted to know, how much T1's to reserve, so we have a chance to get the case before resellers spam buy.
This would be an excellent move from @Wahaha360 , as this thread has helped to shape this case, and most resellers just don't care.

Maybe you can clarify your intentions @Wahaha360 ?

Edit: Another question regarding posting on the forum: Should I avoid linking users multiple times in one post?

He's trying to get a sense of the numbers at the moment. Yeah you can make 10,000 units but will everyone buy them.

itsmichael

Trash Compacter
Jan 26, 2020
I hope not. That account just takes posts from the internet without proper consent and only kinda gives credit to OP of all that content. They don't properly link them and they don't ask permission to use the content. Proof -
Took a closer look at that post (from tinyitx on instagram) and now he has "If you see your image posted here, without proper credit given, please message me!" in the pic-describtion on instagram - what the hell?

aexeq

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
He's trying to get a sense of the numbers at the moment. Yeah you can make 10,000 units but will everyone buy them.
Of course 10,000 units would be way too much for one batch, but if his intention was as you stated AND he wanted to keep resellers as far away as possible, this would be an excellent move, as I already stated.
I can only praise, what @Wahaha360 is doing with this project so far!

peaksix

Chassis Packer
Mar 9, 2020
Anyone else having trouble accessing the survey? I am getting an error message:

"Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. Please try your request again later. "

I clicked on the link a grand total of 2 times, which I suppose counts as unusual traffic?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Anyone else having trouble accessing the survey? I am getting an error message:

"Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. Please try your request again later. "

I clicked on the link a grand total of 2 times, which I suppose counts as unusual traffic?

I got that message too! And it was the first time I clicked today. I was able to access it first thing in the morning.

So basically, @Wahaha360 crashed SFF network forums when the optimumtech video dropped, and now he's crashed Google's servers. Bravo! XD

• Haha
Reactions: cldskt and Cronos83

MisterJester

Caliper Novice
Apr 15, 2020
So I've been doing research between reading almost every single post on this thread and going through the measurements on different mfg.websites and I was hoping someone here could give me some input on this part list.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor ($174.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 (2018) 57.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($79.98 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B450-I Gaming Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard ($138.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Royal 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory ($137.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($119.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB STRIX GAMING Advanced Video Card ($584.99 @ Best Buy)
Power Supply: Corsair SF 600 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular SFX Power Supply ($151.98 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Noctua NF-S12A PWM chromax.black.swap 63.27 CFM 120 mm Fan ($22.90)
Case Fan: Noctua NF-A12X15 PWM CHROMAX.BLACK.SWAP 55.44 CFM 120 mm Fan (Purchased For $25.50)
Custom: Formd T1 ($200.00)
Total: $1637.30

I'm also considering waiting to see what B550 motherboards might be available given the lead time I will probably have between now and actual final build time. So I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on that topic.

Reactions: Doppler9

aexeq

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
I got that message too! And it was the first time I clicked today. I was able to access it first thing in the morning.

So basically, @Wahaha360 crashed SFF network forums when the optimumtech video dropped, and now he's crashed Google's servers. Bravo! XD
So maybe it was never about training manufacturers or creating a superb case, @Wahaha360 's true intention was to crash Google Servers ?

• Haha
Reactions: DrHudacris