Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

itsmichael

Trash Compacter
Jan 26, 2020
@Wahaha360 did you already mention what the quantity of the limited batch of Two Tones will be? Will they be available worldwide?

Nope, he hasn't mentioned any quantities yet as far as I know. If you're not able to get one you could wait till Q4 when the official release of the two tone models is planned. All models will be available worldwide after the sale for asian countries :) greets from lower austria

Reactions: Gerold

Yugo555

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
I'm not sure. I'll take a sad picture of my mini ITX... sitting in the MB box...

Edit:
Thanks very much mate. That helped a lot. I was trying to understand if there is extra 2 mm gap there in your picture, then a couple of seconds later I came across this topic.
Seems that Ballistix can also fit in here. Thanx again. Good night.

SmolFactorPP

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Mar 30, 2020
Woohoo! first post here and really excited about this case. Im planning on downgrading my BIG BOI ATX pc with new parts to this. As far as pre-ordering goes, is there a wait list we sign up for or first come first serve? Thanks in advance :D.

Cronos83

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
is there a wait list we sign up for or first come first serve?

No waiting list so far, and I don't think there's gonna be one.

As of now we are all waiting for the website to be launched, which is gonna happen when all test shipments reached their proud and (hopefully) happy AND healthy owners.

And ofc when the virus situation allows proper shipping....

So... we have to wait

Jayanth

Chassis Packer
Sep 12, 2019
Hey everyone, I finished my build in the T1 (images at bottom of post). I used the second instruction manual, and that was sufficient for me. However, I have read every post on this thread and seen Optimum Tech's videos, so maybe it wouldn't have been quite as straightforward given less prior knowledge.

Overall, it was a real pleasure to assemble and work with. You can feel the care that has been taken for every detail. I followed the instruction manual directions pretty exactly - assembling the case around the components, rather than building the case first alone and then populating it. I think either way is fine, though!

Fit and finish was really good, any small scuffs from travel are easily wiped away. Maybe some of the thinner components weren't perfectly flat (like the GPU 2 slot and 3 slot brackets), but once affixed, everything seemed level. There was one small issue: I did mount the PSU with cables coming out the top in the default configuration, and I wasn't able to attach it to the front panel with the included spacer such that it was flush. It's still screwed in partway, though, and seems sturdy enough for travel.

In terms of fitting components, I couldn't get the EK GPU backplate to fit. Maybe with some spacers and a single slot bracket it would fit, but I didn't bother trying too hard as it isn't visible. On my motherboard, the fan, pump, and RGB headers are on the bottom - I would recommend plugging these in before attaching fans to the lower bracket - it's a bit tough to get in there afterwards.

LT240 works well, even with the increased load of a GPU block. I filled the loop from one of the GPU ports, by closing and opening one of the compression fittings to manipulate bubbles. Since it's so small, it's easy to get the air where you want!

Finally, RGB is really visible through the mesh. It gets this cool screen door effect, where it fades away at a distinct angle. Tried to capture in the pictures but it looks better in person.

Thanks to @Kundahli and @Wahaha360 for the opportunity to build in this wonderful case, and thanks to everyone for the inspiration and feedback!

Last edited:

SmolFactorPP

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Mar 30, 2020
@Jayanth Awesome build!! Did you happen to know if the evga 2080ti ftw3 waterblock will fit in the T1 case? I pretty much was going to do what youre doing except i have a 2080ti ftw3 and idk if the plate will be too large for the top cover to close.

nsnyuk

Case Bender
New User
Feb 22, 2020
Update 2020-03-29 : Preorder Update!

For customer in China, sales will be handled via QQ group 837637024.

*add your SFFN username when requesting access to the group.
Wahaha360
Been loving the case design and build quality, happy to know that we can get it soon.
Are customers in Hong Kong expected to place orders via QQ group, or using the up coming website?

itsmichael

Trash Compacter
Jan 26, 2020
Wahaha360
Been loving the case design and build quality, happy to know that we can get it soon.
Are customers in Hong Kong expected to place orders via QQ group, or using the up coming website?

He literally answered another chinese this question on the same page you asked, it's post #4,843

nsnyuk

Case Bender
New User
Feb 22, 2020
Yeah two systems, still one country tho, kind of grey zone here, perhaps I should just wait for the website then, thanks.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
He literally answered another chinese this question on the same page you asked, it's post #4,843
Hong Kong ist not really China, “one country, two systems” :D

Both of you are correct and incorrect.
'Hong Kong is not China' in the same sense as 'Vienna is not Austria'.
'Hong Kong is part of China' in the same sense as 'Vienna is part of Austria'.
HK is a Special Administrative Region of China (because of this '1C2S' arrangement) and QQ is not used extensively in HK as it is not convenient (as far as buying things is concerned) because it usually involves direct payment/transfer in RMB which might involve a personal bank account in the Mainland. And only a (relatively) small percentage of HK people has set up such a bank account in the Mainland.

So, I suppose, if one resides in HK but also has a QQ account (linked with a bank in the Mainland), then just go ahead to place the order. No sweat. In fact, there seems to have a good stock at the moment, at least according to the Chiphell poster.

Gerold

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 19, 2020
www.instagram.com
Both of you are correct and incorrect.
'Hong Kong is not China' in the same sense as 'Vienna is not Austria'.
'Hong Kong is part of China' in the same sense as 'Vienna is part of Austria'.
HK is a Special Administrative Region of China (because of this '1C2S' arrangement) and QQ is not used extensively in HK as it is not convenient (as far as buying things is concerned) because it usually involves direct payment/transfer in RMB which might involve a personal bank account in the Mainland. And only a (relatively) small percentage of HK people has set up such a bank account in the Mainland.

So, I suppose, if one resides in HK but also has a QQ account (linked with a bank in the Mainland), then just go ahead to place the order. No sweat. In fact, there seems to have a good stock at the moment, at least according to the Chiphell poster.

Just wanted to point out that @nsnyuk s question was legit, because it was not answered (as far as I can tell).
And well yeah, I'm pretty sure there is a major difference in the situation of HK/CN compared to Austrian federal provinces. :)
But good to know that people with a QQ account can already get it! :D

itsmichael

Trash Compacter
Jan 26, 2020
Hey everyone, I finished my build in the T1 (images at bottom of post). I used the second instruction manual, and that was sufficient for me. However, I have read every post on this thread and seen Optimum Tech's videos, so maybe it wouldn't have been quite as straightforward given less prior knowledge.

Overall, it was a real pleasure to assemble and work with. You can feel the care that has been taken for every detail. I followed the instruction manual directions pretty exactly - assembling the case around the components, rather than building the case first alone and then populating it. I think either way is fine, though!

Fit and finish was really good, any small scuffs from travel are easily wiped away. Maybe some of the thinner components weren't perfectly flat (like the GPU 2 slot and 3 slot brackets), but once affixed, everything seemed level. There was one small issue: I did mount the PSU with cables coming out the top in the default configuration, and I wasn't able to attach it to the front panel with the included spacer such that it was flush. It's still screwed in partway, though, and seems sturdy enough for travel.

In terms of fitting components, I couldn't get the EK GPU backplate to fit. Maybe with some spacers and a single slot bracket it would fit, but I didn't bother trying too hard as it isn't visible. On my motherboard, the fan, pump, and RGB headers are on the bottom - I would recommend plugging these in before attaching fans to the lower bracket - it's a bit tough to get in there afterwards.

LT240 works well, even with the increased load of a GPU block. I filled the loop from one of the GPU ports, by closing and opening one of the compression fittings to manipulate bubbles. Since it's so small, it's easy to get the air where you want!

Finally, RGB is really visible through the mesh. It gets this cool screen door effect, where it fades away at a distinct angle. Tried to capture in the pictures but it looks better in person.

Thanks to @Kundahli and @Wahaha360 for the opportunity to build in this wonderful case, and thanks to everyone for the inspiration and feedback!

Awesome build, love the RGB! Do you have some RGB in your mainbioard (backside), some extra or is your distroplate RGB-capable? Would a similar look be able to pull off with an aircooled card (nothing special, an RX590 red dragon) ?

If it's the mainboard (asus X570, right?), do you thing the b450 would also work?