Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

bynio

Average Stuffer
Feb 8, 2020
I've finally got an info on my package (Poland). It's a request for additional documents.
There are two separate sections, one for individual customers an another for companies.
In my case (pun not intended) as a individual there seems to be to additional options:
1. For internet auctions a print screen and something proving it was payed, so could be screenshot of statement on the account or invoice.
2. For all other invoice should be enough.
It should however be translated and signed by a translator. Not necessarily sworn.

Now I probably shot myself in the foot here because I've paid with an UK card that is closed now, but that's on me.

As for the invoice I think I've only received an email, so I will either print it out or @Wahaha360 can provide me with pdf. I don't know what documents are included with the package.

Cronos83

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
I am pretty sure the LS is 30mm thick!

Unfortunately you're right....
Dunno why I had 27 in mind.
Do have some 240 and 360 laying around here.

The LS240 OEM actually is 278mm x 120mm x 29.6mm.
Quite tight fit if it fits at all.... I'm gonna try.

Cronos83

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
Now I know which one I had in mind...
The Magicool 240 G2 slim.
That one is 272x120x27mm and should fit with the Noctua slim fans.

The cooling performance of the G2 slim is quite good (better than the LS240 OEM but slightly worse than a normal Black Ice).

Think I'm gonna try the G2 slim.

Last edited:

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Trying to figure out the best orientation for the PSU for this configuration... Any suggestion?

Maybe the 180 degrees is better?

I need also to think where to route the PCIe Cable. I am trying to double crimp to have custom cables, but maybe I will end to use the one that corsair provide with the SF750...

The riser I am using at the moment block the radiator fan. Maybe I can flip the rad and fans?

Last edited:

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Trying to figure out the best orientation for the PSU for this configuration... Any suggestion?

Maybe the 180 degrees is better?

I need also to think where to route the PCIe Cable. I am trying to double crimp to have custom cables, but maybe I will end to use the one that corsair provide with the SF750...

The riser I am using at the moment block the radiator fan. Maybe I can flip the rad and fans?

There is very little space for cables in the 180 orientation, I measured about 26mm. You have more room in the default orientation. Plus you can use a fan grill on the fan under the PSU! Maybe.. unsure of clearance.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I took my own with string (EVGA GM, default orientation, with strix z370)

24pin 150mm
CPU 260mm
PCI 180mm

I was asking pslate because his cables are really good and if he has his measurements, you can start ordering from him. I got a set from him for my ghost and he let me send off menu materials to his place and the cables came out looking perfect

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
I was asking pslate because his cables are really good and if he has his measurements, you can start ordering from him. I got a set from him for my ghost and he let me send off menu materials to his place and the cables came out looking perfect

Oh I gotcha! His shop appears to be closed for new orders now! I can speak to the quality of his work, too. Sleeved set in my SM580 and unsleeved in ghost.

sffinxs

Case Bender
New User
Mar 23, 2020
You can shift the GPU riser to the second slot to give you more space. I have done this in my build, so it's definitely possible.
Thank you for the tip! I did not think about that. If I understood correctly, that means the motherboard will be in a triple-slot GPU configuration, but the GPU riser will be set to the second slot to leave space (one slot) between the motherboard and GPU. Ingenious :).

Reactions: DrHudacris

cldskt

Trash Compacter
Mar 5, 2020
@pslate when do you think you'll have cable measurements for the t1? Is it similar to the ghost measurements?
I have the @pslate one for the Ghost, and they are perfect! Just the CPU one should be 2cm longer, IMO.

EDIT: Working on it...

Fabio stated that the Ghost's measurements fit well, with the exception of the CPU one to be 2cm longer. Still awaiting pslate's own measurements too!

SSJ4

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2020
www.ospreygaming.com.au
Thank you for the tip! I did not think about that. If I understood correctly, that means the motherboard will be in a triple-slot GPU configuration, but the GPU riser will be set to the second slot to leave space (one slot) between the motherboard and GPU. Ingenious :).
Thats actually brilliant. Probably fit a 2.5" drive in the gap also?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019

You could, of course, use the motherboard in dual slot mode, and still shift the riser to the second slot. You would be limited to single slot thickness expansion card though!

Thats actually brilliant. Probably fit a 2.5" drive in the gap also?

If you can fit it around the riser, yeah! The riser will be stretched rather tight.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Fabio stated that the Ghost's measurements fit well, with the exception of the CPU one to be 2cm longer. Still awaiting pslate's own measurements too!

Which is why I want to double check because pslate has experience with all the sff cases

Reactions: fabio

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
There is very little space for cables in the 180 orientation, I measured about 26mm. You have more room in the default orientation. Plus you can use a fan grill on the fan under the PSU! Maybe.. unsure of clearance.
Actually you have plenty of space, because you have nothing on that side of the motherboard, and you don't have to suffocate your fans

Thrusher

Caliper Novice
Aug 12, 2019
This case looks amazing. Is there any chance to buy it before official launch? Right now I have my PC in Sentry 2.0 but I want something with lower height and I want to have option to use 3 slot GPU.