Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
WOW!!! Thanks to you MAYBE I will try another setup... :D

BTW,you show me how did you use the small tabs and where did you fix the riser? Thanks a lot man!

Reactions: DrHudacris

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
Beautiful build @DrHudacris !

Here's mine!

My power button sadly didn't have long enough cables, and I didn't feel like soldering new ones today. The cables are the stock cables that came with my Corsair SF600 Platinum, and it was really fun getting them neat and tidy in a case that doesn't have a lot of places to hide them. I have full intentions on making custom cables, but I first wanted to get thermal comparisons with something a lot of people have. This build is running the Alpenfohn Black Ridge v2 cooler, and once I get finished testing and tweaking with it, I'll swap it out for my L12S to compare it to. If I feel like one more switch, I might even give my Corsair H60 a try as well. Time will tell.

As far as the build goes, aside from the hangup with the GPU bracket mentioned earlier, the rest went very smoothly. I love being able to take apart the frame if I need to reach something tricky, and everything fits very nicely into this case. Well done @Wahaha360 ! I look forward to many builds to come with this case, and can't wait to see what you have in store for it in the future!

Psyduck91

Average Stuffer
Jan 27, 2020
All these builds look fantastic. Well done!

@Brude27 would stock power cables be able to fit in that orientation? Really nice job with the cable management btw, very clean.

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
All these builds look fantastic. Well done!

@Brude27 would stock power cables be able to fit in that orientation? Really nice job with the cable management btw, very clean.

Thank you! These are stock cables, my friend! I’m doing my thermal testing with these first since that’s what most people will have, so they can use the results accordingly. :)

Psyduck91

Average Stuffer
Jan 27, 2020
Thank you! These are stock cables, my friend! I’m doing my thermal testing with these first since that’s what most people will have, so they can use the results accordingly. :)

Ah, didn't know those were stock cables. What I wanted to know is if non-sleeved cables would be able to fit in that orientation. I have the EVGA 550 GM.

Proflucifer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 13, 2020
Is the taobao store called "野望家 ambition" official or just some guy selling sffpc stuff. He has the sidearmd t1, ghost s1, dancase a4 and more sfx cases psu,'s fans and coolers. Im just wondering if this guy is official or some third party seller.

• Wow
Reactions: 0Zx

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Here you are! I tried to illustrate the best I could.

Ah ok!
But in this way you loose basically 1 slot.
I was trying to figuring out how they think will be possible to mount a bifurcation riser (NOT SUPPORTED, I know) keeping all the 3 slots!

MuthaFunkaa

What's an ITX?
New User
Mar 23, 2020
Is the taobao store called "野望家 ambition" official or just some guy selling sffpc stuff. He has the sidearmd t1, ghost s1, dancase a4 and more sfx cases psu,'s fans and coolers. Im just wondering if this guy is official or some third party seller.
It just some guy selling sffpc stuff

cldskt

Trash Compacter
Mar 5, 2020
well you gotta now ._. more countries are tightening border and movement restrictions these days
Ahaha yeah.. I might pull the trigger to get a placeholder case like SG13 first for the time being.

We'll see what Wahaha would say once all the test shipping candidates got their cases and provided feedbacks.

Reactions: VegetableStu

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
Ah, didn't know those were stock cables. What I wanted to know is if non-sleeved cables would be able to fit in that orientation. I have the EVGA 550 GM.
I don't have those cables, so I can't say for certain if they would work or not. I know that I have a lot of extra room in the case, particularly on the GPU side, so I'm sure there's a way to make your cables work in this orientation. :)

Cronos83

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
L12-S will work in 2 slot GPU mode.
GPU depends on the exact model you have. But you can check the case specs on page 1, post 1.

Chaca

Caliper Novice
Mar 23, 2020
Looking forward to orders being open again, case looks like a great alternative to ghost s1, will be interesting to hold up against upcoming ghost models as well.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
@Wahaha360 My GPU bracket doesn't line up properly:

Anyone else with their case having this same issue? I can only either get the L shaped bracket on, or the top bracket on... but not both at the same time.

It could be an unlevel table or one of your legs is a tiny bit shorter than the other or and most likely the toilet paper you are standing on can be compressing differently. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Brude27

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Maybe you’re looking for the meaning instead of a translation but this is what Google Translate gives me:

City, [Guangzhou International Center] Directly sealed

I got a similar update back on 2020-03-07.
Any kind of update is good I think as I haven’t gotten anything since the 7th.