Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Benihana

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2018
I can pick up my case from the delivery point tomorrow. Will have to pay 40 euros tax, which is as expected. As you have to pay 21% vat on imported goods above 20 euros in value in my country.
So I assume you had to declare the value at 200-210€? Think Finland is winning so far with 52€ (24%)

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Any help here? This is mine since March 7th without change 广州市, 离开
广州市 is the name of the city Guangzhou.
离开 means 'departed' (from this context).
So, my guess is that the case has been moved from Dongguan (the city of warehouse storage) to Guangzhou and has subsequently left Guangzhou's handling centre.

I think, there is no update since 7th March as the package has already departed China (by plane from Guangzhou) and therefore you will have to track it within your country's system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metroversal

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018
Anyone looking at the tracking, as this was sent via China Post, once it got to Guangzhou I started tracking via my local postal service (In my case Australia Post).
There were more up to date tracking details at this point via AusPost.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Anyone looking at the tracking, as this was sent via China Post, once it got to Guangzhou I started tracking via my local postal service (In my case Australia Post).

Looking at tracking? I'm refreshing several times a day! Unfortunately, USPS just says "We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece." So now I'm not sure if it's actually left Gangzhou or merely preparing to be dispatched!

I'm a patient man, but maybe just overly anxious about uncertainty.

Reactions: Brude27 and PBJ

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
This should be the general case. The postal system of a country can only track within its boundary and so once the package has reached another country, it can only be tracked locally with that country's postal system. Of course, if the package is sent with international courier like DHL or FedEx, then it can be tracked all the way.

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
Well, it’s called Test Shipping for a reason ?

I don’t mind the waiting that much, just hope it’s in pristine condition when it finally gets to me.

Oh, for sure! This is my usual experience when I use 17track, so I’m not concerned. I just wanted to see if my status matched the one yours is stuck on haha. When I bought my first Ncase it said they had lost my package, and it said that all the way until it reached my doorstep a week and a half later lol.

Reactions: PBJ

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
New status:

"Airline departure"

what?
Is this ''Airline departure'' translated by Google from ''航空公司启运 ''?
Anyway, if so, then it means the package has been handed over (from China Post) to the airline and China Post cannot control it anymore (and thus no more updating status).

This does not mean the package is already inside a plane en route to your country. This could be. But the package can also be waiting inside the airline's warehouse, waiting for a suitable flight to your country. Depending on various factors , this wait can be up to a week. I suppose, once the package reaches your country, it will then be cleared by your Customs (or on hold by them to collect a fee, if you are unlucky) and then it will be up to your local postal service to do the update.

Unfortunately, I think it is a bad timing to do the test shipping around this time because the COVID-19 has messed up many international flights' schedule (either cancelled or rescheduled). As the flights' situation is not normal/optimal, then this shipping timing might be taken as the upper bound limit.

Last edited:

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Oh, for sure! This is my usual experience when I use 17track, so I’m not concerned. I just wanted to see if my status matched the one yours is stuck on haha. When I bought my first Ncase it said they had lost my package, and it said that all the way until it reached my doorstep a week and a half later lol.
I don’t mind it, that’s why we’re here! :)

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Ncase, it is strangely reassuring ?
Even if it took a while, it was delivered safely in the end.

Reactions: Brude27

notbitcoin

Average Stuffer
Aug 3, 2019
Why is it so expensive? I got mine in china on JD for 669rmb ($96ish USD) and that included shipping.
pretty sure all of the listings offered in the US are from europe-based companies because US companies can't offer the product due to it infringing on asetek's patent. so they're paying VAT on the purchase (~20%), and then passing it on to US buyers. 90 euro for the LT240 * 1.2 for VAT * 1.1 for currency conversion = ~$119.

Reactions: pwnedundies

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
Well a little help for my NA peeps: Amazon has Eisbaer LT240 coming into stock March 15th $120, from OnyxPC (I have ordered one from them earlier).

really tempted to buy this, but want to see some of the test shippers try a custom loop in the T1 before I start buying some water cooling parts. this is the same aio that Wahaha recommends in the first post right? And it’s possible to remove the tubes and change them out as well?

Reactions: DrHudacris