Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Not sure on "FDfab", but its getting close. I kinda agree on keeping it boring like ncase: but I also wouldnt like it to sound like just another taobao sandwich case :p.

FabD maybe?
I like FDfab for website purposes (fdfab.com), but not an official name (fab is fabulous for short).

But the “Form Design Fabrications FD-T1” sounds pretty cool.

Or maybe “FD Fabrications FD-T1”.

Metroversal

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2017
I agree. T1 as company name isn't bad at all plus it should work well for a logo, there's potential.
Full company name could be T1 Fabrications or T1 Works - both t1fab.com and t1works.com are available!

Products:
T1 Compact (this case)
T1 Vertical
T1 Backpack
etc.

EDIT: Adding a couple logo ideas ?

Last edited:

bpark919

Trash Compacter
May 10, 2018
Guys, the name has already been decided upon. I'm sure Wahaha has a million and a half things to worry about, maybe second-guessing isn't the best thing for his mental state and so we can get these cases shipped out for everybody!

As for me, I've got several GPU's, waterblocks, and cpu coolers to test out for you guys :D will update on build and temps, etc when I get my case!

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
Have you considered top level domains? Domains that end with .me .biz .net etc

You could even find based on your company name for example
Sidearmd > www.sidear.md

But obviously, you will choose a different name because Shopify and also .md TLD is usuaully used by medical professionals
I like Sidear, that sounds great, Sidear T1.
You can make Sidear Design as a company name with sidear.de as url

oopsiesoup

Caliper Novice
Feb 20, 2020
Please don't use anything with Fab. It's weird here in America, search up ghetto fab. 1 other poster mentioned its also short for fabulous, no one names there product fabulous. Also, it sounds like fap, which you can also search that up. It's just weird here, but maybe it's just me. I help my family run a small business here in NY and we've had to come up with names too. If anyone at our place try to name something Fab i would highly say no to it. Sorry if i sound like im coming off the wrong way, just a personal opinion, trying to help.

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
Guys, the name has already been decided upon. I'm sure Wahaha has a million and a half things to worry about, maybe second-guessing isn't the best thing for his mental state and so we can get these cases shipped out for everybody!

I agree that while the name is decided on, and @Wahaha360 doesn't need more suggestions... he's already getting them, so why not?!?!

designD T1

^quick concept for a logo b/c again... why not?!