Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
PS: I hope I didn't forget to enter my nickname in the appropriate space. My order now doesn't show it, so no way to check for it XD
I can’t see it in my order either and I’m sure I entered mine. I’m guessing that’s normal.

Thermo

Caliper Novice
Feb 11, 2020
Since the T1 is geared towards being friendly to travel and to watercool in,

Is there a a thread explaining the etiquette of travelling with a custom loop / 240mm AIO / 120mm AIO sff build through airport security?

Surely the liquid volume exceeds the total amount allowed in the plane, right?

It's not a big deal, they will just ask you to open the container and drink it... I mean a little bit of antifreeze doesn't hurt anyone.

Thermo

Caliper Novice
Feb 11, 2020
I found a black RGB vandal switch I think I'm going to use, but I think the finish is glossy, which is not ideal for the T1. Shipping on the switch is pretty high though given how small the thing is.

Metroversal

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2017
I found a black RGB vandal switch I think I'm going to use, but I think the finish is glossy, which is not ideal for the T1. Shipping on the switch is pretty high though given how small the thing is.
I'm looking for a Flat 16mm Vandal Switch that will fit nice and flush just like the original one. Seems hard to find any.

It should be something similar to the one below

chinyang

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2018
Order done! #SD1018
Malaysia shipping cost is $20

I'm looking for a Flat 16mm Vandal Switch that will fit nice and flush just like the original one. Seems hard to find any.

It should be something similar to the one below

Seems like the power button everyone found is similar.. What I found looks exactly like this too, from China. Need to get it wired as well because it’s bare.

Reactions: pwnedundies

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Everyone's looking for 16mm vandal switches but I'm gonna go full 5-minute-crafts and harvest an old power button from an old atx case I'm not using and just hot-glue it into the opening. Not like anyone is gonna notice on the back of the case, they'll be too focused on my terrible cable management.

heckinwoofer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 14, 2017
Oh wow my old Custommod case which has been collecting dust in the storage room has a 16mm vandal switch on it. Seems like I'm in luck ?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Last edited:

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I sent a message to pslate of pslatecustoms.com going to see if he can stock them or sell the sleeved cables ready to be connected to a switch of your choice

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
Update 2020-02-26 : We are expecting power buttons for Test Shipping candidates next week, PM me if you want me to hold off on shipping for power button!

Wyd4, Cyberratchet, johannbl, fabio, Benihana, Vaux, theexplainer, hengster, ahs8225, Metroversal, chinyang, Floris, bynio, nulio, darky122, heckinwoofer, prava, hardly, Thermo, cablez, tyen, Stigth, denys_349, Goatee, bpark919, Kundahli, Navic, DrHudacris, PBJ, Brude27, pslate, Basriy

Just a heads up, I didn't get a notification for you tagging me on that one @Wahaha360. Figured I should tell you in case the others didn't either.

Reamde

Cable Smoosher
Jun 5, 2019
I just can't do the non-uniformity of the panels. It's the exact reason I dislike the sliger sm5XX series so much. With that said the slot side panels look awesome. Just not with the circular top panel.
I'm not a huge fan of the slot side panel either, but thankfully we should have different options!
1) Mesh Panels (default)
2) Slot Panels
3) Tempered Glass Panels

Agreed. Waiting to order space gray with circular perforation side panels. I don't need optimal air flow, and am OK to pay a premium.

Is the slotted design faster to CNC and cheaper, or are you looking at it for aesthetics?

edit:typo

Reactions: pwnedundies

twist3d

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 18, 2020
I've been following this case for a while and can't wait to get my hands on my own. Also interested to see what all these folks do with theirs.

hengster

Caliper Novice
Jan 4, 2020
Another option for temporary power switches starting from USD0.15 you can get from Aliexpress (website or mobile app), and choose LED color etc. (not that it would really matter since it would be at the back of the T1... ) Shipping is usually free for such small packages, as long as you do not mind the potential delay from current coronavirus situation everywhere.

For those who already own a Geeek case (acrylic exterior, various sizes A30, A40, A50, A60 etc), the power switch is also 16mm and should fit and work fine until the vandal one arrives maybe in April. I plan to use it (from my A40 and A60) when my T1 test shipment arrives, and looking forward to share comments and build pictures later.