Concept FormD T1 V2.0

nulio

Trash Compacter
Jan 30, 2020
Since W360 mentioned the Corsair One layout in some posts, I'm curious if the case will also allow two radiators (with no fans) in negative pressure, as an alternative to a 280 radiator with fans.

nulio

Trash Compacter
Jan 30, 2020
Mentioned as an alternative to other comparable vertical tower cases...

Have fun trying to nitpick my words when there's no confirmation about the case layout and hardware compatibility. And when alternative neither confirms nor denies anything. What was really your goal with your post? ^^'

W360 clearly knows the Corsair One layout and stated in the past he wants to beat its performance and that the P1 will support HWL GTS240 and GTS280 - slim radiators.

The T1 was designed considering a 120 rad and there's people already using 2x 240. The P1 will be bigger. Who's to say he won't have fun trying to make it possible to have two slim 280 there? Can I be curious about that? Pretty pleeeaase...

Cheers mate

Kit

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 2, 2019
I agree with boils interpretation, I dont think Waha wouldn't mention two cases with different layouts unless he was talking vertical format

Corsair one in particular is pretty trick and it would be difficult to replicate in a format which was compatible with the custom build market

bynio

Average Stuffer
Feb 8, 2020
I can't quite remember, was miniDTX support considered a possibility for this case or has it been ruled out?
If I remember correctly it was mentioned Threadripper on miniDTX, but that must have been a joke.

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
I can't quite remember, was miniDTX support considered a possibility for this case or has it been ruled out?
If I remember correctly it was mentioned Threadripper on miniDTX, but that must have been a joke.

No joke...!

@Wahaha360 wants 64 to 80 cores in his backpack and has made allusions towards the possibility of a future mDTX mobo that is for Threadripper...! He has also confirmed C8I mDTX support for the forthcoming mainstream SFF chassis (H280 / Mesh-Licious), which is the 'cheaper' variant of the P1... So I would say the P1 will also support mDTX mobos; of which, because it is the only one, means the ASUS Crosshair VIII Impact mDTX mobo...

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Did Wahaha360 say anywhere if this case has the same adjustable IO plate?

I feel like I might end up with one of these because my only issue with the T1 is it's not vertical lol I miss my small footprint Velka5

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Did Wahaha360 say anywhere if this case has the same adjustable IO plate?

I feel like I might end up with one of these because my only issue with the T1 is it's not vertical lol I miss my small footprint Velka5

Go to search...
Set it to "This thread"...
In the "By" field you type "Wahaha360" ...
Then you press the search button...

Then you start reading...!

Last edited:
Reactions: arthasdklol

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Just trying to help out (without spoonfeeding), saying what I do when I do not want to scan thru 35 pages...

Using the steps I outlined return 4 pages, much more manageable...

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Just trying to help out (without spoonfeeding), saying what I do when I do not want to scan thru 35 pages...

Using the steps I outlined return 4 pages, much more manageable...
I think the elipsis' came across as agitated so apologies if I misinterpreted XD

bynio

Average Stuffer
Feb 8, 2020
No joke...!

@Wahaha360 wants 64 to 80 cores in his backpack and has made allusions towards the possibility of a future mDTX mobo that is for Threadripper...! He has also confirmed C8I mDTX support for the forthcoming mainstream SFF chassis (H280 / Mesh-Licious), which is the 'cheaper' variant of the P1... So I would say the P1 will also support mDTX mobos; of which, because it is the only one, means the ASUS Crosshair VIII Impact mDTX mobo...
Yes, that's what I remembered, but there is no Thredripper mDTX.