Concept FormD T1 V2.0

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
I know. But it is pain, a lot of pain assemble this hats to case and do waterloop.

Need semi SFF case with two 280 rads. For top PC configurations btw you need two rads.
Ncase M1 can support 2x 240mm rads, and the DanCase C4 looks like it might support dual 280mm rads if you really need that extra cooling. If you really need two radiators, then this might not be the case for you, but we don't know what this case will offer, so be patient. If you need something now, get the Ncase. Otherwise, wait.

Reactions: obnoxiousbehavior

dKenGuru

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 2, 2019
dken.guru
Ncase can support two rads 240, not 280, bottom rad only with slim fans. No ascetic look (can't see CPU, GPU), no window.
DanCase C4 is vaporware. No any ETA.

Want dual 280 rads, CNC, waterplate, ddc/d5 pump, less 20L. It's Dice Flow case from neighbor thread. But it's not CNC and expendable affect to case size.

Wahaha360 create three nearly same cases. T1 already support one 240 rad. Why market need more two same cases? Create something really new.

Reactions: Fitchew

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Ncase can support two rads 240, not 280, bottom rad only with slim fans. No ascetic look (can't see CPU, GPU), no window.
DanCase C4 iis vaporware. No any ETA.

Wan't dual 280 rads, CNC, waterplate, ddc/d5 pump, less 20L. It's Dice Flow case from neighbor thread. But it's not CNC and expendable affect to case size.

Well from chatting with Wahaha360, he's got alot on his plate, It might be 2021. Even longer for a glass side panel. Wahaha360 created the ncase and has tons of experience with this form factor.

I think dual 280 rads is a bit too big for an sff case. What your looking for is something bigger like an matx case.

If you want something in a hurry, you might want to look for something from one of the more mainstream manufacturers.

These cases are made by people who love this form factor. The cases on this site take months or years to design. Even then there is no guarantee the case will be made due to how expensive it is to produce the tooling and machine time.

Reactions: ellroy80

dKenGuru

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 2, 2019
dken.guru
17L it's still SFF or not?
Xtia case can do dual 280, but it is open stand case. But it less 18L.
Ghost S1 with two L hats is SFF or not?

If I want ultimate pc setup in SFF with dual 280, I must buy case which more bigger then Ghost S1 with 2 L hats.

SFF market full of same cases with lack of watercooling. Around 1-1.5 yeas ago start appear case for one 240 rad and place for cpu/pump combo. Nvidia 3080/3090, Radeon 6900, Zen3. It's time create better case for watercool in maximum small size.
Two 30mm 280 rads can be smaller and be in SFF philosophy. Waterplate with pump mount will safe a lot of space.

Reactions: Fitchew

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
DanCase C4 is vaporware. No any ETA.

Want dual 280 rads, CNC, waterplate, ddc/d5 pump, less 20L. It's Dice Flow case from neighbor thread. But it's not CNC and expendable affect to case size.

Wahaha360 create three nearly same cases. T1 already support one 240 rad. Why market need more two same cases? Create something really new.
What about the Slate AQ? Still in the prototype phase but should allow dual rads https://smallformfactor.net/forum/t...s-modular-cooling-looking-for-feedback.11629/

Reactions: pwnedundies

Sen

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020
sen.lol
With regards to the mesh on the P1, will this be in the same ultrafine style as the Phanteks P400A front mesh? I've heard that it's fantastic at acting as a dust filter without impeding airflow like the usual sponge filter style.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
With regards to the mesh on the P1, will this be in the same ultrafine style as the Phanteks P400A front mesh? I've heard that it's fantastic at acting as a dust filter without impeding airflow like the usual sponge filter style.

The case is still in the design stage. The pictures in the first post is the concept art. Wahaha360 will make a post when something happens.

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019

If I want ultimate pc setup in SFF with dual 280, I must buy case which more bigger then Ghost S1 with 2 L hats.

SFF market full of same cases with lack of watercooling. Around 1-1.5 yeas ago start appear case for one 240 rad and place for cpu/pump combo. Nvidia 3080/3090, Radeon 6900, Zen3. It's time create better case for watercool in maximum small size.
Two 30mm 280 rads can be smaller and be in SFF philosophy. Waterplate with pump mount will safe a lot of space.
Yeah you can definitely get 2x280 in under 20L and it exists already. Most of those cases are pretty boring due to the restrictions of where you can put everything. You tend to keep making the same or roughly the same case. I'd argue that there is a delicate and refined balance, that the T1 gives us that will hopefully translate to the P1, that is what makes it so desirable. It's performance is more than enough as the T1 has proven. Honestly not much we haven't seen already. It's about elevating and pushing the boundary in the form factor.

Also I'd say the Xtia isn't a case and doesn't have a volume as a case because it doesn't have any confining boundaries really. It's just an a really pretty vertical sandwich test bench. If you want to just lay the radiator on the desk or put a D15 on I you can. Sure it has some restrictions but it definitely doesn't have real volume.

Edit: feel free to make up magic boundaries to give the case a "confining volume"

I'm only saying this because you're basically pick the worst comparison you could have to make your point. 2 x 280 is great but that's not what I believe the point is of the P1

Last edited:
Reactions: gwertheim

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Also I'd say the Xtia isn't a case and doesn't have a volume because it doesn't have any confining boundaries really. It's just an a really pretty vertical sandwich test bench. If you want to just lay the radiator on the desk or put a D15 on I you can. Sure it has some restrictions but it definitely doesn't have real volume.

This is ridiculous, everything has volume...

Just because the chassis does not have a defined cover does not mean that there is not a 'bounding box' volume...

Or can I build in / on / whatever this Xtia chassis & claim zero volume for PPL calculations...!?!

That last bit was sarcasm...

stotka

Efficiency Noob
Jul 21, 2020

SFF market full of same cases...
Maybe instead of requesting features that the creator didn’t intend you could build a sff dual 280 rad yourself? perhaps you could read Fabios posts on the T1 where he is cooling a lot with a single 240 rad (CPU+GPU on water and a aircooled GPU both Titans). What kind of workflow do you need for dual 280?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Let's not attack them, I want dual 280s as well, but that's not what this case's focus is. The T1 was made for 120mm AIOs and 3/2 slot GPUs, and just happened to support select 240mm radiators. This case seems to be a strictly watercooling focused case, with support for a full 280mm custom loop.

If I wanted dual 280mm radiators, I'd settle for an Ncase M1, because while it doesn't support dual 280 rads, it is still supports dual 240 rads (one super thick and one slim), which is more than enough for most things out there today and probably in the future. If I really wanted dual 280 rads, I'd look at a different case like the DanCase C4, or something else that is further in the development process.

Everyone's needs are different, we shouldn't shame people for wanting the most out of something, no need to start attacking them for it. This case just isn't what the person is looking for, and they should look elsewhere and consider other options that are out there right now.

Reactions: thelaughingman

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
It's not ridiculous in the context of a PC case. Sure I could have made that senence more clear but it's the subject matter. If we put it in water will it displace 18l of water certainly not.
I understand everything has a volume as a 3d object that takes up space. It's physical components have a volume but if you want to just make up magic boundaries and give it an arbitrary volume that you adjust willy nilly to any component you put on the thing have at it.

Last edited:

dKenGuru

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 2, 2019
dken.guru
Maybe instead of requesting features that the creator didn’t intend you could build a sff dual 280 rad yourself?
If I can do this, I will not ask about creation someone else. I don't has skills and resources for this.

More cool area, less temps, less fan speed, less noise.
One 240 rad can't cool last Intel/AMD CPU + two GPU with temps lower then 70-80 at full load (without any overclock). I test it in Ghost S1 and know it.

For me also important visual ascetics of case and build. Transparent sides, e.t.c.