Concept FormD T1 V2.0

Glint

Master Lurker
Jul 20, 2018
Both options look very visually appealing! Hard choice... That's no surprise given your recent success with the T1.

Maybe consider using a poll as an easy way of collating where forum members' interests lie regarding vertical or horizontal formats? My vote would definitely be for the vertical format so long as rear i/o cables and the power cable are concealed and exit the case in a neat manner. Would be even more interesting if the case had the ability to be used in either format... perhaps favoring vertical format, but I imagine such a concept would be difficult to execute well particularly at a low price point.

Regardless of what you choose to do, I'm sure it will turn out great!

aznreaper

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 14, 2020
Been following the T1, and stumbled upon this. Super excited at the design, love the vertical design of the case and can't wait to see more of it.

Apheli0n

Case Bender
New User
Mar 12, 2020
Hope this hasn't been asked yet.. Will this project also be available for pre orders on the website, once it's online? I've been following the beautiful T1 for a while now and just stumbled upon this awesome concept!

Cronos83

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
Alright.. joining in here as well :D

Seems to be a perfect fit for my workstation whereas the T1 is going to house my gaming rig :)

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Hope this hasn't been asked yet.. Will this project also be available for pre orders on the website, once it's online? I've been following the beautiful T1 for a while now and just stumbled upon this awesome concept!
It's still in the prototype phase, so preorders are a ways away. If i had to guess, you will be able to purchase it from the same website as the T1.
Why is this one going to be cheaper than the T1, and how?
My guess is that it's going to be cheaper because it's using less CNC parts, and instead using a lot of mesh for the side panels.

oswoll

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 15, 2020
Just made an account for this. I'm very interested in the T1 and vertical cases so this seems like the place I should be.

Brandonandon

Chassis Packer
Sep 17, 2017
Always been a fan of your work, so grateful to have amazing individuals like yourself pushing the SFFPC space.

Really interested in the horizontal version. Three slot GPU support with 240/280 AIO is kinda the dream. Love the amazing ventilation. Would get the T1 but a bit too difficult to cram in everything I'd like. Bought the Ghost S1 with the L top hat but I've been pretty dissatisfied with the quality, and the fact that it didn't support my FTW3 as originally advertised.

greycap2k

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 15, 2020
Been following this thread as well as the T1 thread as a lurker for a month or two and finally got around to creating an account. My primary interest is in the vertical version of this case with the T1 as a fallback.

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
With most other cases - including the T1 - already being horizontal, I'm surprised to see many people wanting yet another horizontal case.

Vertical would differentiate it more from other cases and take up less space on a desk or floor - just seems like a no-brainer to me, especially with how good the design is looking ATM.

Reactions: mfgillia

arthasdklol

Trash Compacter
Nov 14, 2019
With most other cases - including the T1 - already being horizontal, I'm surprised to see many people wanting yet another horizontal case.

Vertical would differentiate it more from other cases and take up less space on a desk or floor - just seems like a no-brainer to me, especially with how good the design is looking ATM.
That's understandable, but to some, it might fulfil very specific requirements (AIO).

Reactions: Brandonandon