Concept FormD T1 V2.0

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
YES: Ncase M1, T1, Ghost S1... all are supporting 240. But i cannot find one single buildlog, where one 240 is enough to cool a highend CPU and GPU (like 3950&2080TI) without noice or heatproblems. Or can someone show me one?
Here's a buildlog in the T1 with a 3950x and a titan V on the same 240 rad, and then another titan on air. OptimumTech also uses a 240 rad in his T1 to cool (I think) a 9900k and a 2080ti.

Stinkybear

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 7, 2020
Update 2020-04-06 : Product Update!

I'm going to prototype both the Horizontal and Vertical case. The Vertical case is a *definitely go. Horizontal case is a maybe. I want to be hit a certain price / function, so let's see what happens after I get the prototypes.

I will wait a little more before revealing the internals - still tweaking.

Created an account just to follow this. Might as well add this to the wait list with the T1, Ghost w/ Loqtua, H1 restock. Not in any rush but glad more options are coming out.

trongod

Efficiency Noob
Feb 1, 2019

I'm going to prototype both the Horizontal and Vertical case. The Vertical case is a *definitely go. Horizontal case is a maybe. I want to be hit a certain price / function, so let's see what happens after I get the prototypes.

I hear horizontal, and I'm back in again. ?

promaty

Caliper Novice
Jun 15, 2019

You work fast! Can't wait to do a custom loop in this bad boi

Reactions: bricemx

Dayum_Son

Cable Smoosher
Mar 9, 2020
The VERTICAL case is a GO!!! I HAVE MONEY READY !!!! I need this case badly. Been waiting sometime for this itx build.

cldskt

Trash Compacter
Mar 5, 2020
God dang coming from the T1 thread, this makes me want a vertical case as well.

I assume the order period for this would be way after T1V1.1 in June ye?

Sijnk

Chassis Packer
Apr 2, 2019
@Navic I know this ressources. Optimum have to undervolt his components to achive a almost quiet setup. And fabio... i don't know his exact results because he do not post them. Or i didn't saw them. Either way, you cannot quietly cool a 3950X and a 2080ti in a small sff case with a 240 radiator.
Therefore 280 or 2x140 or 1x240 +1x120 or 2x240, sff like space optimized, good looking and with the possiblilty of showing your hardware (windows or transparent mesh) is something we do not have at the moment. Thats why i am looking forward to this case or any other which can achive this. And i don't need 10l. I'm ok with bigger cases which are build as small as possible to cool top hardware. Because yeah, there are physical restrictions.

Vacceo

Average Stuffer
Mar 17, 2020
The MachOne looks like the best SFF case ever made. Always hoping it gets made. But if this replaces the MachOne, a tempered glass window option would be nice.
Anything capable of fitting a HWL GTX 280 in an compact case elegantly is simply a feat. That radiator is a powerhouse. If you add capability to make it look pretty, even more so.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
@Navic I know this ressources. Optimum have to undervolt his components to achive a almost quiet setup. And fabio... i don't know his exact results because he do not post them. Or i didn't saw them. Either way, you cannot quietly cool a 3950X and a 2080ti in a small sff case with a 240 radiator.
Therefore 280 or 2x140 or 1x240 +1x120 or 2x240, sff like space optimized, good looking and with the possiblilty of showing your hardware (windows or transparent mesh) is something we do not have at the moment. Thats why i am looking forward to this case or any other which can achive this. And i don't need 10l. I'm ok with bigger cases which are build as small as possible to cool top hardware. Because yeah, there are physical restrictions.
Here are fabio's results. You can keep everything cool on a 240 it seems, but quietness is always subjective and hard to convey through video.
Also, there's no reason to not undervolt unless you want to overclock, because you don't lose performance for undervolting.
@Sijnk In the main thread there were a lot of temps posted, but maybe it's time to collect all of them!

If you are interested in some test in particular, just ask!

But in short, a 240mm Radiator can definitively keep cool fine a 3950X (-0.05v) and a Titan V, stock for even long time intense load test or task.

SO:

PART 1 Temp - Blender Benchmark+FurMark
3950X Stock+Titan V Watercooled at the same time - 2 Slim Noctuas

PART1 Temp - V-ray Rendering session
3950X PBO Enabled- 2 Slim Noctuas at 70%

Here regarding the PART 2:

PART2 Temp - Blender Benchmark
3950X PBO Enabled+Titan RTX on Air+Titan V Watercooled - 1 Noctua F12 ONLY

PART2 Temp - Blender Benchmark+FurMark on Titan V
3950X Stock+Titan RTX on Air+Titan V Watercooled - 1 Noctua F12+1Slim Noctua BOTH at 70% Max

PART2 Temp - Blender Benchmark 30MIN
3950X Stock+Titan RTX on Air+Titan V Watercooled - 1 Noctua F12+1Slim Noctua BOTH at 60% Max

PART2 Temp - Heaven 4 Loop 30MIN on Titan V
3950X Stock+Titan RTX on Air+Titan V Watercooled - 1 Noctua F12+1Slim Noctua BOTH at 60% Max

PART2 Temp - Blender Benchmark+FurMark on Titan RTX
3950X Stock+Titan RTX on Air+Titan V Watercooled - 1 Noctua F12+1Slim Noctua BOTH at 65% Max

PART2 Temp - EVERYTHING STRESSED AT THE SAME TIME - GPUs, CPU, SSDs
3950X Stock+Titan RTX on Air+Titan V Watercooled - 1 Noctua F12+1Slim Noctua

PART2 Temp - Blender Benchmark
3950X Stock+Titan RTX on Air+Titan V Watercooled - 1 Noctua F12+1Slim Noctua BOTH at 70% Max+1 A9 above the SSD and Chipset

PART 2 Noise
Here you can check the DB noise level. The GPU side is louder, because the fans are against the mesh panel.
So, one suggestion is to keep the case if you can, on the right side of your desk!

And a video did trying to "show" the noise under stress of my system inside the T1.

Sijnk

Chassis Packer
Apr 2, 2019
@Navis. I wrote this also in the other topic. It seems you can cool a 3950X and a Titan V within their specs and also more or less quiet. But the temps are not were i would like them to see. They are more often tend towards 80° C, then towards 70°. And with summer temps in mind, i think it is on the edge. This is why i think, to cool such hardware you need 360 or 280. And more often cases could handle 280 with a littlebit more litres, then not. So this is why i am looking forward to such cases like the P1 :)