Concept FormD T1 V2.0

promaty

Caliper Novice
Jun 15, 2019
Yes, same layout and feature as T1.

Yea, to make room for cable coming out from the Top.
Can you make them come out from bottom? It's a bit weird having cables hanging on top.

Also for horizontal layout (including T1) why did you make bottom radiator position as the default one? Airflow is so much better when on top. I know you can flip it upside down, but having GPU hanging from pcie slot feels uncomfortable.

Psyduck91

Average Stuffer
Jan 27, 2020
Can you make them come out from bottom? It's a bit weird having cables hanging on top.

Also for horizontal layout (including T1) why did you make bottom radiator position as the default one? Airflow is so much better when on top. I know you can flip it upside down, but having GPU hanging from pcie slot feels uncomfortable.

If the design is like the Sidearmd, you might be able to able to flip the case so that the cables come out from the bottom. It would be a nice feature for sure.

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

To support the same GPU height and AIO, you will need to make the case bigger in that layout.

So it’s less space efficient.

Reactions: Kit and promaty

Kit

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 2, 2019
Verticle, my 2 cents,
1) smaller foot print, even at slightly larger absolute size we still have the T1 for portability
2) possibility for better airflow design, less surface area facing down and both long faces perpendicular to the spine of are opended up
3) there are a number of horizontal cases in production already.

Keep up the good work!

Agree with the above, I think it would be a nice addition to your range from a design and aesthetic point of view.

I really like the foot print of this case which is perfect for people with low desk space!

Although I would put some design consideration into feet as this configuration is naturally going to be unstable....

Reactions: BRSxIgnition

the1q

Trash Compacter
Jun 3, 2019
Vertical for me. Would look amazing in the living room with that B&O aesthetic. This would move the needle.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Do you think it's possible to only use mesh as outer panels (check image below)? The MachOne looked incredible, would be nice to keep some design aspects if possible.

I like

promaty

Caliper Novice
Jun 15, 2019
One concern for vertical design, what if you use a wi-fi antenna? Does hiding the back panel with some piece of metal block the signal? ?

incunabula

Average Stuffer
Jun 14, 2019
Depends on what the mesh is made out of

If it's the same mesh on the T1, it's steel. The only saving grace here is that it will likely not be directly grounded, but a significant loss of signal quality could still be observed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonusround

Metroversal

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2017
Also, I think there's potential for another two-tone case like the T1.

Maybe having the Top and Bottom Panel contrasting the Mesh, I'm thinking something kinda similar to the SilverStone LD01 or the NZXT H510 Elite! Thoughts?

I can try to send you an graphical representation if necessary @Wahaha360

EDIT: Here's one variant inspired by NZXT H510 Elite.

Last edited:

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Also, I think there's potential for another two-tone case like the T1.

Maybe having the Top and Bottom Panel contrasting the Mesh, I'm thinking something kinda similar to the SilverStone LD01 or the NZXT H510 Elite! Thoughts?

I can try to send you an graphical representation if necessary @Wahaha360

EDIT: Here's one variant inspired by NZXT H510 Elite.
I love it, but it kinda looks like a bus to me for some reason lol