Concept FormD T1 V2.0

Theai

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020
Is it the only difference between the original T1 and this one the extra room for the 240 AIO ?

chubby464

Cable Smoosher
Jan 25, 2020
so I saw that if it was horizontal it would be 8.5L. Would it be possible to just make it a stand that the case can sit on? so that it still has the same appearance as your current drawings, but somewhat flippable as an option?

promaty

Caliper Novice
Jun 15, 2019
Ok maybe I would get the third option like this:

Also will depend on how transparent those meshes are, I would prefer even more transparent than T1 if possible.

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
Not getting notifications for this thread for some reason... Commenting again to see if they get turned back on. Ignore.

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
Not getting notifications for this thread for some reason... Commenting again to see if they get turned back on. Ignore.

On the top right corner, same line as the page number, there is an option to “watch” a thread. If that is on you should be getting the notifications. If there are a lot of comments in a short amount of time I have had notifications not appear. Maybe that happened to you?

Reactions: Soul_Est

OHgeeMeesty

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 9, 2020
Gotta say I’m a bigger fan of the looks of the continuous mesh than I am of the t1. Can’t wait to see what comes of this!

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
On the top right corner, same line as the page number, there is an option to “watch” a thread. If that is on you should be getting the notifications. If there are a lot of comments in a short amount of time I have had notifications not appear. Maybe that happened to you?
Nope, never touched that and it says "unwatch." But I got a notification you quoted me so... progress? I have the thread bookmarked now just in case haha.

Madhawk1995

Average Stuffer
Sep 9, 2019
3 slot gpu 280mm aio vertical sign me up. Now, I have a reason to justify waiting for this case. I can even pickup one of those nzxt z series aio's with the screen lol. I'll probably continue to try even ghost config and sell off my parts towards the end of the year for this. Personally, I think the renders look nice. But, I will buy the basic all black and black mesh like t1. T1 is fine I am just lazy and would prefer to avoid custom tubings and fittings so this aio route works great. That 280mm rad should definitely help with that 10core 5ghz intel lol.