First NCASE M1 V6 Build

CALiiGeddon

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jul 30, 2019
I have built in some SFF cases before but not with this case and I must say that I am very happy that I got this case.

Don't mind the dust/dirt as I am deployed and it is quite hard to keep all of that out in this thing.

My components are
i9-9900k (5.0Ghz, 1.275v)
Asus z390-i
EVGA 2080 XC (+120, +700)
2x16gb 4000Mhz

I haven't done any stress testing yet for the CPU but it seems to be holding stable at 1.275v compared to one random crash at 1.25v. All 4 of my fans are set for exhaust and I may install a 92mm in the rear as intake at some point in the future, even if it's only worth 1-2C I will spend the money on it.

Reactions: Plaklijm

Plaklijm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 18, 2019
looks pretty cool man!! few critiques tho :). 1st, cable management? maybe you could tidy it up a bit? and for fan setup i dont think all exhaust is a good idea! just look at this video and youll see that intake is a better idea, he has done multiple tests and builds and all intake is the best configuration he found, so the hot air escapes out of the top, because now, the fans are fighting for that bit of fresh air, and the airflow isnt that great. just see what you are going to do with this info, its your build after all. Great work!!