Fabric material manufacturer?

Haldane

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
May 6, 2018
Hello all,

I'm sorry if my English isn't so good. Now I'm working on my project and I wanna use kind of fabric cover with a structure inside. Like the one on this bluetooth speaker.

I've been searching for awhile but can't find it. Does anyone happen to know where I can find these kinds of speaker fabric cover manufacturer?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Haldane

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
May 6, 2018
There are several manufacturers or stores, simply search for "speaker cloth" or "grill cloth":
If you want a structure to rigidify them, you'll have to DIY one though (3D print is your friend)

Thank you. Actually I'm trying to find some place that can make the clothes and fabric structure combo since the only DIY way I know is stapling it with the wood and glue it. Do you know the way to attach the cloth on the plastic frame without using glue only?

Haldane

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
May 6, 2018

Haldane

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
May 6, 2018
You can use stapples on wood, but in this case they prolly use some kind of glue similar to this one.

The technique to use depends on your frame ;)

Thank you for the videos. The second video that uses a sandwich method looks interesting. Remind me of a fabric phone case that I found from Chinese manufacturer. Too bad they only accept OEM.