Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

Elerek

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 17, 2017
I guess I'm confused how you do a loop with different numbers of inlets and outlets, but I'm not custom loop expert so I will defer to those who are and look forward to the results!

When fully extended, how many liters of volume would the case take up? What about with one side extended but not the other? Fully collapsed?

1 inlet, 1 fill port

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
I happy to help you, and him! These are my plans to. Is there any pics about your design? I really want to see it!
Not quite yet, they've provided initial renders and pricing so I'll be updating my thread momentarily with details of that, but may create a new thread in the custom case forum since it's actually going to be a thing.

Looks amazing with the bends! Really coming along nicely!

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Not quite yet, they've provided initial renders and pricing so I'll be updating my thread momentarily with details of that, but may create a new thread in the custom case forum since it's actually going to be a thing.

Looks amazing with the bends! Really coming along nicely!
I hope it goes well! Good luck!

Alur

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 9, 2019
I just made a custom front panel for it. For those AIO or air lovers :cool: A single 25x120 fan is mountable for intake or exhaust. The vent design is following the top and bottom holes, but if someone have a better idea, throw at me!

As we spoke before Dice, throw it at me already ;) this looks amazin! great job

Reactions: diceboii13

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
We are currently working on the first prototype! We have some little issues in the build, but I think its going fine and the product will be nearly perfect.. I hope! :D
If there will be any update, I share with everyone in the thread.

Reactions: rfarmer

Jaxel

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2018
How are you handling front panel connections? Power, USB, audio?

Also... could you add a handle to the top?

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
How are you handling front panel connections? Power, USB, audio?

Also... could you add a handle to the top?
The power button will be there, but nothing more. The front panel is only for the distroplate. Usb ports and other things will be destroy the look of it. Its one of the most important thing in the build, so thats the only way I have! I hope you understand :)

If there will be enought interest in the handle, I will add it, but I dont think anyone would move this case from the table if its watercooled.

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
could you add a handle to the top?
Considering the top is a movable piece with a radiator underneath, I think that would be a bad idea.

Dice: What about adding a handle to the rear of the chassis? Someone over in Sliger's thread was asking about that, basically a small handle coming off the rear area between the IO Shield and the GPU, right on the spine for maximum strength.

Reactions: diceboii13

diceboii13

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
dicecases.com
Considering the top is a movable piece with a radiator underneath, I think that would be a bad idea.

Dice: What about adding a handle to the rear of the chassis? Someone over in Sliger's thread was asking about that, basically a small handle coming off the rear area between the IO Shield and the GPU, right on the spine for maximum strength.
Yeah I dont think a single second to add a handle in the expandable panels. Its a good idea to add it to the back. But its still a choice that 1 out of 10 ppl want. It can be a gadget what you can get separate for a little more. I really want to keep the price affordable! :)