Stalled DICE CASES - FLOW : expandable SFF case for watercooling enthusiast (built in distroplate)

xunilon

Chassis Packer
Dec 5, 2019
Im in the USA and have a flow with a multiple cracked points distro plate. i cant even use the entire case, lol. its been collecting dust for a few months now. ever since the dice dude vanished. apparently i wasnt even supposed to recieve it.
How did the distro crack? I'm terrified of that happening to mine and not having any backup.

XNine

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 11, 2022
I know there's several people out there that make custom distros. Performance PC's in the USA does for sure. If someone is willing to send over their Distro to them so they can create a better version, ie one that won't crack, that may be an option. Garrett at PPCs is a good dude.

Reactions: thelaughingman

xunilon

Chassis Packer
Dec 5, 2019
I know there's several people out there that make custom distros. Performance PC's in the USA does for sure. If someone is willing to send over their Distro to them so they can create a better version, ie one that won't crack, that may be an option. Garrett at PPCs is a good dude.
Good to know thank you. I wonder if I could find any CAD files of the distro from alauder too.

Finally finished, for now. Not perfect but I'm happy:

Edit: realized a ziptie I cut and lost is sitting on the bottom right fitting lmao

Last edited:

D10S

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 4, 2018
If someone is interested, i want to sell my FLOW,
brand new, never used, still in the box: single upper rad, white.
EU only
MOD EDIT: REMOVED CONTENT IN VIOLATION OF BST RULES

Last edited by a moderator:

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
Brand new, always here to collect dust 😅
Read the damn forum rules, please. Then if you still want to sell you wares, read the BST rules & post a thread there

Reactions: confusis

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
Ok :thumb:
(...and now i know that i have insufficient privileges to post trade threads)
Read the BST rules and you will know why you have insufficient privs what to do if you want them, the bar isn't set particularly high, mostly it's just enough to make sure scammers are discouraged from participating. That aside though, not having privs for the BST isn't a particularly good reason to be posting your wares for sale elsewhere on the forum, the stickies that spell out the rules have pretty clear language on this topic

XNine

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 11, 2022
Its not like the Dice Flow was even the first extending case on the market, the Riotoro Morpheus has been available since 2018.

So its not exactly a new or unique idea.
Never heard of that company, but it looks like just another re-brand of some super cheap and even very outdated models from chinese OEMs. All that mesh.... ick!

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
Never heard of that company, but it looks like just another re-brand of some super cheap and even very outdated models from chinese OEMs. All that mesh.... ick!
yep the have some oem garbage rebrands, and mostly budget cases some unique and kind of decent.