Log expandable AIO's

wnqa

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jun 14, 2020
need help on finding expandable AIO's for my itx build :3

obsly i cant find an alphacool eisbaer lt240 and cant find any other option that would fit Formd T1.

PS , i can buy Fractal Design Celsius S24, but will need to change pretty much everything apart from the cpu pump block, any cheaper options?

ty for the responses

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020
can you get your hands on just the Eisbaer pump block at least? that opens the doors up a lot more.
otherwise, you can go the apogee Drive 2 (also hard to find though) and would require 2 slots only layout on the T1, and still probably be tight on the fitment.

W360, creator of the T1 is also working on a pump block combo, not sure when he will be taking orders on that one though.

your other option is a 120mm aio, there is a fair few of them that fit the T1, but i get the feeling you are after a full loop with GPU.

At that point, you are more or less looking at the custom loop, I would checkout @fabio's build log for some inspiration here

if you are keen on modding an AIO, you can do this, it will void the warranty, and it's iffy on the pump power for a lot of them though, but it can be done, plenty of people have done this all over the internet, here is essentially the top two results from google in that regard for you, I personally wouldn't go this path though, could try the trading section on this forum with a WTB add, or pay the extreme shipping chargers from AC for the Eisbaer.

Others may have something else to offer, that's my two cents anyway.