Example Hardware Configurations Archive and more tested configurations list

JohnTinkerer

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Nov 14, 2020
Hello Community,

Does anybody have any more comprehensive list of hardware that has been tested and works with the Dan A4-SFXv4.1 case?

I own the DAN case for couple of weeks while patiently waiting for the new Radeons to hit the shelves but watching the configurations in AMD Performance and High End section the motherboard and PSU changed over time:

I would like to have a more comprehensive list of the tested hardware sets that 100% fits without any need for additional cutting into the Dan case. I suppose it would help larger adoption...

Does anybody maintain such list?

Thank you in advance.

Edit: I suppose the closest thing to what I wanted is this Master List^ where you can apply certain filters and then search for the models within this DAN forum for "hands on" experience...

Last edited:
Reactions: conmanique

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
I own the DAN case for couple of weeks while patiently waiting for the new Radeons to hit the shelves but watching the configurations in AMD Performance and High End section the motherboard and PSU changed over time:

I would like to have a more comprehensive list of the tested hardware sets that 100% fits without any need for additional cutting into the Dan case. I suppose it would help larger adoption...

I update the list from time to time when I think there are better options out there. I do not own these parts by myself so I can give 100% compatibility for working good together but I can give 100% compatibility for fit inside the case.

JohnTinkerer

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Nov 14, 2020
Actually I guess what I was looking for was this Master List:
Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AddRvGWJ_f4B6UC7_IftDiVudVc8CJ8sxLUqlxVsCz4/edit#gid=1824037046

Thx @Tashi for mentioning it as it would not even occur to me that there is any such list in existence.

Last edited:
Reactions: lost_in_spice