Closed [EU-GER] trading black FormD T1 for black NCASE M1 V6 - DONE

Tash

What's an ITX?
New User
Mar 3, 2021
Hello there,
I am interested since I´ve been trying to get the Formd T1 for quite some time. Also shipping would be easy since I am also from Germany. Only problem is that I currently don´t have an NCASE on hand, but I would be willing to buy one in order to get the Formd T1 :D
Hey SFF lovers,

I'm looking for a black NCASE M1 V6 and want to trade it for my black FormD T1. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Cheers,
Beard

Tact1calBeard

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
Hello there,
I am interested since I´ve been trying to get the Formd T1 for quite some time. Also shipping would be easy since I am also from Germany. Only problem is that I currently don´t have an NCASE on hand, but I would be willing to buy one in order to get the Formd T1 :D
Hey,

okay, I'll PM you

CCLacions

Chassis Packer
Apr 3, 2020
Hey Tact1calBeard !
If you want your Deng F15 back, I'm totally in for a trade ! I can leave you the full Noctua kit (2x NFA14 Chromax and a NFA9 Chromax), a ThermalRight Silver Arrow 130, and a complete custom made cables.

Last edited:

Tact1calBeard

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
Hey Tact1calBeard !
If you want your Deng F15 back, I'm totally in for a trade ! I can leave you the full Noctua kit (2x NFA14 Chromax and a NFA9 Chromax), a ThermalRight Silver Arrow 130, and a complete custom made cables.
Hey CCLacions,

thank you, but no. My system is watercooled now and the Deng is not really usable for a custom loop.

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
Hi

I have a new black NCASE M1 with ODD, but it's a V1.
Still in its box, only opened it once to compare it with a silver one.

PM to discuss further if interested. :)

Tact1calBeard

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
Hey BaK,
Hi

I have a new black NCASE M1 with ODD, but it's a V1.
Still in its box, only opened it once to compare it with a silver one.

PM to discuss further if interested. :)
Hey BaK

Thank you, but I'm not interesetd in a V1.