Closed [EU-GER] Deng F15 Case - SOLD

Hi SFF Lovers,

I want to sell my Deng F15.

The case is in a very good condition, because I dind't used it for long. Accessoires are complete and it has a clear acrylic side panel

Price would be 270€ incl. shipping for most EU countries

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask =)

cheers,
Beard

Picture can be found here:

Last edited:

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I am in the 'parts collection' stage for my F15 build (an all air cooling setup). Would really like to learn from your experience. You have a build log somewhere?

Tact1calBeard

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
I am in the 'parts collection' stage for my F15 build (an all air cooling setup). Would really like to learn from your experience. You have a build log somewhere?

Hey,

no, there isn't a build log. But I'll answer your questions, if you want. just PM me =)

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Could you list all the hardware you used? And what kind of thermal numbers you had? Thanks.

Also, the bottom panel of my F15 seems to miss 4 openings (near the 4 corners) which are used to fix the 4 rubber feet. I can use those fan openings instead but this will limit my choice of bottom fan to 120mm (vs my preferred 140mm). I wonder if the case maker forgot to drill those holes or not. This is no big deal as I can easily drill 4 holes myself or innovate something else. But I like to see if yours is the same as mine or not.

Last edited:

Tact1calBeard

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
Could you list all the hardware you used? And what kind of thermal numbers you had? Thanks.

Also, the bottom panel of my F15 seems to miss 4 openings (near the 4 corners) which are used to fix the 4 rubber feet. I can use those fan openings instead but this will limit my choice of bottom fan to 120mm (vs my preferred 140mm). I wonder if the case maker forgot to drill those holes or not. This is no big deal as I can easily drill 4 holes myself or innovate something else. But I like to see if yours is the same as mine or not.

I had an delided I7 8700k (4,8Ghz OC) in there, with an Z390 ITX board and a 2070 Super GPU. My cooler was an Cooltek LP53 with a 92cm Noctua Slim fan mod.
Temperature wise CPU was at 60-70C during gaming and the GPU in the 70C range

Yeah, the placing is a bitt odd, I think the 140mm fan holes shall be used to mount the feet+fan

Reactions: tinyitx

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I had an delided I7 8700k (4,8Ghz OC) in there, with an Z390 ITX board and a 2070 Super GPU. My cooler was an Cooltek LP53 with a 92cm Noctua Slim fan mod.
Temperature wise CPU was at 60-70C during gaming and the GPU in the 70C range

Yeah, the placing is a bitt odd, I think the 140mm fan holes shall be used to mount the feet+fan
How about case fans? Used any? 92mm rear fan? how about bottom fans?
And which brand/model of 2070S?

Tact1calBeard

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
How about case fans? Used any? 92mm rear fan? how about bottom fans?
And which brand/model of 2070S?

I had 2 140mm Noctua Redux in the bottom, but you can use anything you want =) The rear I left without a fan
Sorry, it was a 2070 non Super - ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 AMP, but this card was to loud for my taste

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I had 2 140mm Noctua Redux in the bottom, but you can use anything you want =) The rear I left without a fan
Sorry, it was a 2070 non Super - ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 AMP, but this card was to loud for my taste
What you said strengthen my confidence of cooling my components, as I will put two 140mm Noctua fans in the bottom and the display card is going to be a MSI/Gigabyte RTX 3070. And I expect to have even better cooling than yours as I will install a 92mm Noctua rear exhaust fan.

BTW, you said your Zotac 2070 AMP was too loud. I see you had 70C gaming temperature. This is not bad. Do you remember roughly the speed of the Zotac twin fans (either in % or in rpm)? And I assume there is no turbulence noise created between the 2 bottom 140mm Noctua fans and the display card fans?

Tact1calBeard

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
What you said strengthen my confidence of cooling my components, as I will put two 140mm Noctua fans in the bottom and the display card is going to be a MSI/Gigabyte RTX 3070. And I expect to have even better cooling than yours as I will install a 92mm Noctua rear exhaust fan.

BTW, you said your Zotac 2070 AMP was too loud. I see you had 70C gaming temperature. This is not bad. Do you remember roughly the speed of the Zotac twin fans (either in % or in rpm)? And I assume there is no turbulence noise created between the 2 bottom 140mm Noctua fans and the display card fans?

Hey,

I'm glad that I could help =)

I haven't checked the rpm all the time, but during load they were in the 1500 to 2000 rpm range, it was not turbulence noise, because the card was loud on an open test bench, also

the gap between a two slot card and 25mm fans is very small

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Did you use a M.2 SSD on the back of the motherboard?
I wish to know if an SSD at that location would experience a higher thermal.
There are vent holes on that side panel and I wonder if I need to put a slim fan there to create some ventilation.
Thanks for your input.

Tact1calBeard

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
Did you use a M.2 SSD on the back of the motherboard?
I wish to know if an SSD at that location would experience a higher thermal.
There are vent holes on that side panel and I wonder if I need to put a slim fan there to create some ventilation.
Thanks for your input.

Hey,

sorry for the late reply.

Yes, I had an SSD at the back. There are vents in the side panel, because you can rotate it. But I had no temp issues wit the drive. It was a 2TB 970 PRO NVME from Samsung

CCLacions

Chassis Packer
Apr 3, 2020
Hi from FR!
I'm getting a new mITX board in a few weeks. I have in my list the Jonsbo A4, Streacom DA2 and Ncase of course. I'm discovering the Deng boxes recently. I like ! Is your offer negotiable? If I'm right, it's the same price new but with 2 months delay.

Tact1calBeard

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
Hi from FR!
I'm getting a new mITX board in a few weeks. I have in my list the Jonsbo A4, Streacom DA2 and Ncase of course. I'm discovering the Deng boxes recently. I like ! Is your offer negotiable? If I'm right, it's the same price new but with 2 months delay.

I've send you a PM

CCLacions

Chassis Packer
Apr 3, 2020
Thanks, Poblopuablo. It wasn't my initial budget but for my Hackintosh Mini Pro, it has everything for it. The construction, simplicity, size and even the space gray color ! I signed up especially for the sale but I'm thinking of creating a build log.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Thanks, Poblopuablo. It wasn't my initial budget but for my Hackintosh Mini Pro, it has everything for it. The construction, simplicity, size and even the space gray color ! I signed up especially for the sale but I'm thinking of creating a build log.
Hey, looks like you and I have the only two F15s here. I have an ongoing build log. I certainly will check out yours (if you have one) to see your progress. Even if you do not do a build log, final pics will still be appreciated. I started mine last year and am still collecting components (awaiting Intel to release Z490 chipset motherboard). My build should shift into high gear in late summer/early autumn.