Selling DR ZABER BLACK SENTRY ITX 95035

BEEN GETTING ALOT OF REQUEST FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE THE BOX WITH DR ZABER LOGO.HOPE THIS PICTURE HELPS.

i paid $220 for it,and dont worry price will remain at $220,i will not charge double for it,its not right.just want to get what i paid for,im very happy with my silverstone ml08-h.

Brand new unopened Sentry itx in black

not really much to say but unopened .

$220 not including shipping

USPS shipping

USA sale only

no trade

Last edited:

ZeroPucks

Caliper Novice
Nov 28, 2017
I'm interested, but I'm a little concerned about the unopened package meaning no pictures of the case itself. I'd also like to know what shipping would cost to my location in northeast US.

Red19841984

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
May 14, 2017
All right everybody I am back from my vacation.

I know there are a couple of you intrested in purchasing the case.

I will need to contact the very first private PM that was sent to me and see if they are still intrested.

ZombiPL

Airflow Optimizer
DR ZĄBER
Apr 13, 2016
Heh... one small tip guys:

Inside this box with our DR ZĄBER tape there is another box which is covered with thermo-shrinkable foil (like on motherboard boxes or perfumes) and is held by 2 foams. What you currently see in the OP's pictures is only the external transport box :D It could be also a DHL box, USPS box, FedEX box, etc.

It means: if you want, OP can open this box for you and show you the shape of main printed Sentry box and he still will be able to say this Sentry case is "unopened", which will be true (if he won't take off the internal-foil wrap).

Damascus

Master of Cramming
Feb 27, 2018
If you can ship to Canada I might take it, with one condition - after I pay you open it fully and send me timestamps

killwatch

Minimal Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2018
As ZombiePL stated I think this post is a little suspicious. User told me about needing to go check out the shipping weight at his local post office despite already quoting me 24.95 and agreeing to sell it to me. Never heard from again...

Reactions: ZeroPucks

Damascus

Master of Cramming
Feb 27, 2018
As ZombiePL stated I think this post is a little suspicious. User told me about needing to go check out the shipping weight at his local post office despite already quoting me 24.95 and agreeing to sell it to me. Never heard from again...

Thanks for the heads up, everything about this does seem semi sketch. Maybe I'll just go the ncase m1 route

ZeroPucks

Caliper Novice
Nov 28, 2017
Unfortunately I have to agree that this listing seems very suspect. When this was first posted, I tried to get some details and clearly I was not the only one interested in buying. The seller posted pictures of the outer box with the DR ZABER tape, and then...nothing. Seller disappeared for 4 weeks without a word, before bumping the thread saying they were back from vacation. They said they would work through their PM offers in chronological order, before disappearing again for another 4 weeks. They logged in a few times between December 2017 and February 2018, but didn't post until February 25 saying there are a lot of people backing out. Given the lengthy, unexplained disappearances, and the fact that the OP's only posts on this forum are in this thread, I don't blame them. Look at their profile right now and it will say they have not logged on in 5 days 17 hours.

I ended up buying a Sentry from another user in December after this seller disappeared the first time. I may have paid more than this listing, but I've been using it since before Christmas and that simple fact has made the extra shipping cost worth it (the total cost was actually less than the 2nd wave of Sentry cases from the end of January!).

Reactions: Damascus