Stalled [New Video Assembly] Densium 4 & 4+ - Tiny cases with real hardwood frontpanel!

Densium.net

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
I'm wondering if there will be AM5 mounting kits available for the Z39 Heatsink once AMD announces the platform? I know it's hard to comment on unreleased platforms by the manufacturer, but was wondering if that has been considered yet? If so, what would be the $? Thanks.
I'm wondering if there will be AM5 mounting kits available for the Z39 Heatsink once AMD announces the platform? I know it's hard to comment on unreleased platforms by the manufacturer, but was wondering if that has been considered yet? If so, what would be the $? Thanks.
If the AM5 mounting holes are different from previous sockets, I’ll personally make sure to have new brackets manufactured as quickly as possible. The brackets are just laser cut 2mm thick steel, so we should be able to bring this to market quickly and cheaply. If it comes to that, it wouldn’t be something we’re looking to make profit of. I estimate this would cost <$5.

Irish Os1r1s

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 28, 2019
Production goal is sitting at 38% for quite a bit now.
You need to get your marketing people to flood socal media, post in all the popular mini itx Facebook/twitter pages etc. Give out 4 or 5 cases to prominent influences for review.

There's a lot of potential here l, just seems marketing is missing a trick.

Maybe a longshot buy you try the likes of Caseking, overclookers or other venter to teka a small order

Just brainstorming is all. I have my eye on a velka 3, but will buy this if I can get my hands on one in a reasonably time frame. 😁

Densium.net

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
Production goal is sitting at 38% for quite a bit now.
You need to get your marketing people to flood socal media, post in all the popular mini itx Facebook/twitter pages etc. Give out 4 or 5 cases to prominent influences for review.

There's a lot of potential here l, just seems marketing is missing a trick.

Maybe a longshot buy you try the likes of Caseking, overclookers or other venter to teka a small order

Just brainstorming is all. I have my eye on a velka 3, but will buy this if I can get my hands on one in a reasonably time frame. 😁
I’m working on it, but I’m a sailor. The weather in the north sea have been killing me lately, but I’ll be home on wednesday. I’ll continue working then, so please don’t worry!

Beanus

What's an ITX?
New User
Jan 5, 2022
Love the case, great job.

Any chance you might branch out into HTPC cases? I'm after something like this but to lay horizontally along with my HIFI equipment (W430mm x D330mm x H140mm)

Densium.net

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
Love the case, great job.

Any chance you might branch out into HTPC cases? I'm after something like this but to lay horizontally along with my HIFI equipment (W430mm x D330mm x H140mm)
That's definetly a possibility. With the little profit i get from the Densium 4 i will spend to develop new cases! I don't know for certain what my next project will be, but i have a few ideas!

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
While i work on the website, I'll also spend some time reaching out to influencers, youtubers, reviewers etc. If you have any suggestions, please reply to this thread! :)
Alternatively you can ask your favorite reviewers if they want to review the case! Just tell them to E-mail me at contact@densium.net. NO reviewer is too small! Once we have some stock I will not be shy handing out free samples to reviewers!

You could reach out to @GucksTV

He's active here on the forum and does quite a few SFF related videos on his channel for the German audience. I'm pretty sure he'd like to take a look at your case.

Densium.net

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021

Aguda33

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 20, 2018
Read January 7 update guys!
Good evening, great news on the longer 220mm case! I would like to see a photo of the dark walnut front when you get some time. Would you consider allowing me to switch to the 220mm as well. It is tough enough to find an ITX GPU at a reasonable price. Thank you for being so responsive to us on the forum.

Densium.net

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
Good evening, great news on the longer 220mm case! I would like to see a photo of the dark walnut front when you get some time. Would you consider allowing me to switch to the 220mm as well. It is tough enough to find an ITX GPU at a reasonable price. Thank you for being so responsive to us on the forum.
Yes i will update both here and on the forums once i get the new dark walnut front panel! Read below for instructions to change to 220mm version.

Wait what? If their is an option I'd like to swap mine to the 220mm if possible.
Yes of course you can change to the 220mm version. This might be a little further away in terms of delivery, but I'll have to barter with my manufacturer - And update you about it. If you'll just send me an e-mail to contact@densium.net (with the same e-mail used to place order) I will tag your order and make the necessary arrangements before they are fulfilled. If you'll just let your order be for now, i will update the information regarding this regularly. I will not forget this request, but if you feel anxious about it do not hesitate to send me an e-mail anytime regarding this.