Delivery to Ukraine

gOrk1n

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Feb 12, 2020
Hi guys! Decided to join your community and start my first ITX build with Ncase M1. I have been waiting for my order for more than four months(was sent on 18.03.2020). Can someone tell me if there are alternative ways to send it to Ukraine? It has stuck at a Keelung Love Three Way Post Office in Taiwan. Or maybe someone has received their order since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic? Tracking says the delivery time has expired. I will be grateful for any advice.

artem_sv30

What's an ITX?
New User
Jul 31, 2020
Hey,

what about delivery with Nova Poshta? I have pre-ordered my case to their US address few days ago.

Regards, Artem.

gOrk1n

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Feb 12, 2020
Hi, Artem!
My order already at a Keelung Love Three Way Post Office in Taiwan. I wrote to the support(from ncase site) about a week ago about redilivering my order to another address, but did't get an answer yet. So i decided to ask the same question here.
Thanks for your reply.
Regards, Dmytro

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Send me a private message with your order number and the email address you used to email support, and I will look into it.

There were a few orders that TWPS picked up right before they closed shipping to a bunch of countries, and they ended up not being able to ship those. We refunded most of those, but yours may have slipped through the cracks.