Closed Dan Case A4-SFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Very interested in purchasing a Dan Case for a new build I am planning. I was excited to see a 2nd version go up on KickStarter, and needless to say, was very eager to back it. But the estimated shipping date of January 2018 slowed my roll a bit... Being the impatient person that I am, I wanted to see if anyone is willing to sell their V1 Dan Case. Details on price/shipping can be discussed openly!

Thanks for reading!

SteGa

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jun 9, 2017
Was EXTREMELY lucky enough to snag a Dan Case off of eBay. Sent a private message to the seller a week ago asking to negotiate on a bid, but he denied and told me if the sale falls through he'll contact me. Did not expect him to reach out at all but sure enough he did today! Said the original winner didn't have the funds to purchase, so I have just snagged myself a Dan Case!

Not sure how to close this thread, anyone care to point me in the right direction?

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Under "Thread Tools" at the top, go to "Edit Thread" and the status can be changed there. But I went ahead and changed it for you :)

Reactions: SteGa

HeroXLazer

King of Cable Management
Sep 11, 2016
Was EXTREMELY lucky enough to snag a Dan Case off of eBay. Sent a private message to the seller a week ago asking to negotiate on a bid, but he denied and told me if the sale falls through he'll contact me. Did not expect him to reach out at all but sure enough he did today! Said the original winner didn't have the funds to purchase, so I have just snagged myself a Dan Case!

Not sure how to close this thread, anyone care to point me in the right direction?
I'm just wondering, how much did you pay for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.