DAN C4-SFX

carpet3

Caliper Novice
Mar 1, 2019
Update:

I stated the work on manual and carton design. For the last one I need your help. I seach for a nice slogan. On the A4 i wrote: "A new dimension in size". Do you have a idea for the C4?

'Can I flip it?' 'Yes you can!'

'Can I flip it?' 'Yes you dan!'

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Update:

Some pictures directly from Taiwan of internal parts. Outer parts are finished on Monday.

Don't mean to sound impatient - but will we get to see the complete finished package today?

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
@BRSxIgnition Lian Li told me on Wednesday.

@All: OFFTOPIC: While I am unable to buy a RTX 3080 FE because every drop is sold out in minutes. I started my personal collection of old NVDIA Ref. Cards. My plan is to frame them and put them on the wall. This is the first baby. Unused - smell new. Do you guess what card it is?

Reactions: BRSxIgnition

Belsvik

Efficiency Noob
Aug 31, 2018
@All: OFFTOPIC: While I am unable to buy a RTX 3080 FE because every drop is sold out in minutes. I started my personal collection of old NVDIA Ref. Cards. My plan is to frame them and put them on the wall. This is the first baby. Unused - smell new. Do you guess what card it is?

Oh my!

If im not mistaken that must be a GeForce 2 or 3, while the AGP port ruled the universe. (?)

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015

Looks very similar to the GPU used in the Apple G4 Cube, the GeForce3 w/64MB VRAM; maybe a PC consumer variant...?

Last edited:

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Very close. It is a NV20 but what version?

Last edited:

phys1cxXx

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jan 19, 2021
Very close. It is a NV20 but what version?
GeForce3 Ti 500?

Btw, back to the topic - I purchased A4-SFX V4.1 by caseking but since they still dont have Asetek 645LT 92 to complete my order and finally to ship all I am starting "should I simply wait for C4-SFX? Since it looks like no one has Asetek 645LT on stock in EU, I even escalated it to Asetek themselves and they said they are investigating....

I already purchased AMD Ryzen 9 5900X and I plan to go with 3080 if I get it or maybe to wait for 3080 IT/super. But because of CPU I want Asetek or should I simply wait for C4 and then to liquid cool CPU and GPU?

tasen

Caliper Novice
Apr 30, 2020

Geforce 2 Ultra?

GeForce3 Ti 500 or NVIDIA Quadro DCC?

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
GeForce3 Ti 500?

Btw, back to the topic - I purchased A4-SFX V4.1 by caseking but since they still dont have Asetek 645LT 92 to complete my order and finally to ship all I am starting "should I simply wait for C4-SFX? Since it looks like no one has Asetek 645LT on stock in EU, I even escalated it to Asetek themselves and they said they are investigating....

I already purchased AMD Ryzen 9 5900X and I plan to go with 3080 if I get it or maybe to wait for 3080 IT/super. But because of CPU I want Asetek or should I simply wait for C4 and then to liquid cool CPU and GPU?
Alphacool has a 92mm AIO now, maybe go for it so your build has a home for a while?

Reactions: DrHudacris

nightshift

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 23, 2020
The Alphacool will currently only work with custom fittings. Alphacool is working on this I send them a A4 sample.
Sounds nice. The current version might still be manageable on the side (so vertical orientation) with those 210mm gpu's (like the EVGA 3060 Ti XC). Mounting might be a bit tricky.

EDIT: nevermind... I just red that the radiator thicknesss is 30mm and since the total space to work with is about 42mm, it wouldn't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrHudacris

phys1cxXx

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jan 19, 2021
The Alphacool will currently only work with custom fittings. Alphacool is working on this I send them a A4 sample.

@phys1cxXx I would use a L9a with FAN Duct or Thermalright AXP-90 Copper + 5900x in ECO mode.
Thanks for advice.

Caseking.de also offer alternative as Alpenföhn Black Ridge - 120mm. But my question was: Wait next 1-2monhts for Asetek 645LT 92 to become available or wait for C4 case? (or you think C4 will not be in 2 months so no point to wait).