DAN C4-SFX

3dl1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 6, 2019
Here is a preview how it could look like if I go for top i/o with only a logo at the front.

Rendering:
Personally i like the position of the c port as it is in the a4-sfx, at the side it breaks the simetry...the logo can stay on the other side.

Sh0ckwaveFlash

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2019
Hands down personally not a fan of the logo-only option. I think the original option or an option with the power button on top looks the best.

Reactions: Kapsi

Jeydub

Cable Smoosher
Oct 28, 2018
@dondan in the sandwich layout image on the first page with the 240mm radiator mounted in the bottom, is the vertical PCIe mount completely covering the left fan? If so, would it be possible to perforate the metal so the bottom radiator could be used as intake without trapping the hot air under the bracket?

Last edited:

Bonusround

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 26, 2018
Suggestion to @dondan: don't publicly share the poll results. With the survey you have consulted us, your fans and prospective customers, to gather our feedback. But the final decisions are yours, and that's all I feel you need to share. Just my $.02.

• Love
Reactions: Sh0ckwaveFlash

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
@Bonusround This was also my plan. I will write some words in the next days about the survey after I ordered the prototype in the next days.
@Jeydub It will not cover the fan but it will be above the fan. Between PCB and fan there will be 15mm. This is enough room so the air can travel around it.

Theai

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020
I am considering building this syntem https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/gDLbyk and I am not sure what will be the best option as far as later on moving (if is possible) to a custom loop with a 240 radiator (cpu & gpu). The cases that I have in mind are NCASE M1, T1, and C4. C4 Looks very promising