DAN A4-SFX v4.1

Insanity

Chassis Packer
Oct 7, 2019
www.twitch.tv
@seth0 The price will not change. Available means it is ready to ship.
@motherofass Caseking and OcUK will have the cases 4/5 weeks later because it will take this time to ship the batch from Taiwan to Germany.
So since SFF Lab says shipped by Nov 5 right now, its basicly early to mid december for Caseking?
@Insanity: Today I got the information from Lian Li that the cases will be ready on Thursday and shipping for SFFLab will also start at this day.
@seth0: It is available this Thursday on SFFLab.
@fabio: Thank you for your nice words. Waiting for pictures :)
I ordered my case beginning of August from caseking.de, but still no updates on delivery ...

Since the orders are ready but people havnt recieved shipping informations quite yet its safe to say it wont be here before late november much more looking like early - mid december, maybe even around christmas.

Zoltar

Case Bender
Sep 2, 2019
I live in Taiwan, hoping the shipping will be quick. Eager to get started with the build! ?

[Edit] Just got informed with the shipping number so things are moving. To bad I have to go on a two week biz trip starting tonight, ouch ?

Last edited:

fullnet85

Chassis Packer
Oct 29, 2019
Hey all, newbie here. Just wanted to let everyone know that as of oct 29 my Dan shipped. I ordered mine at the end of sept. Hope everyone else does too.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
@dondan Here the pictures and temp!

Specs:

ASUS Strix Z390 Itx
Intel 9900K, MCE enabled, Voltage offset -0.025, AVX Offset -1 (49) and -2 (48), No Power Limit
Corsair LPX 3733Mhz 2x16GB XMP 17-19-19-39, 1.35V
3M Riser 25cm PCIe 4.0 Ready
MSI 2070 Aero ITX
Corsair H75 (2018) + Scythe Kaze Flex Slim (got from the BS3) - Standard Fan BIOS Profile
Optane 905P 512GB U.2 to M.2 (back) Intel Cable (OS)
Samsung 970 Pro 1TB (Cache)
Samsung 860 Pro 2TB (Data)
Corsair SF600 Platinum (I get better temp actually with the fan INSIDE)
@Thehack M2427 Plug and Cable (AMAZING JOB!!!)
Noctua A9x14 Chromax on CPU side panel (from the new L9i Chromax) as Exhaust (SIlent BIOS Profile) (THIS CHANGE COMPLETELY THE TEMP SYSTEM!!)

And the temp under Blender Benchmark AVX Render Scene (4.9 and 4.8 GHz) and Cinebench R20 (4.9GHz).

GucksTV

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 13, 2018
www.youtube.com
hey guys! I've called caseking just 5 minutes ago and asked about the availability of the V4.1 in Germany!
Currently the case is marked as no stock but I was told by the rep that it arrived and it actually is IN STOCK!
So I guess it was luck that I've picked up the phone to ask! :D
I placed my order and hope to get my hands on it soon! <3
Hopefully the 3950X doesn't take to long to hit the shelves! haha

Reactions: fabio

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
@GucksTV: Impossible, the v4.1 will be in Casekings Lian Li November container shipping so it will be in stock early Dec.

seth0

Minimal Tinkerer
Jun 25, 2019
@dondan hi dan, can you ensure if any transaction from sfflab will be shipping on early november? you said in thursday will be ready to shipping, but in the sfflab said on 8 november. cmon dan, we love your case, so dont disapointed them..

TheRogerWilco

What's an ITX?
Oct 31, 2019
I ordered a 4.1 (sfflab) on 9 September, and received a shipping confirmation on October 29. The tracking shows the shipment is in transit from Taiwan, so I guess I'll see it in a week or 2. Pretty excited for my first ITX build!

Reactions: fullnet85 and Misjn

paper1x

Chassis Packer
Sep 17, 2019
My tracking number show the shipment is for customs examination here in my country. I hope it gets cleared as soon as possible -- Probably by Nov 6...