DAN A4-SFX v4.1

bobokun

Cable Smoosher
Jul 26, 2019
I purchased the Dan A4 v4 back in July this year from OcUK, is there any place I can get the riser cable that comes with 4.1?

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Just google for 8KC3-0726-0250 and you will find many shops that sell the 25cm version. The 25cm version is a very close fit but it will fit. I ship the v4.1 with the 30cm version because it is much easier for the mass production process and for user installation experience.
I am the only one that used a custom length of the 3M riser so there is no other shop that offer the exact length of the A4-SFX version.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Actually, now we start to talk! :)

Here temps from my actual setup:
DAN A4 V3
Intel 9900K, MCE Enabled, AVX offset 5, NO power limit
3200MHZ RAM C14 2x16GB
Intel 905P on a riser
Nvidia 2070 FE
2x Noctua A9x14 (Under the mobo using the Low Noise adapter)

Considering the ZERO forced exhaust, are great temps!

Reactions: x111

x111

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
So quick question, Should i get a GPU with a blower cooler or an EVGA ACX (dual fan) cooler?

why not this bad boi "evga 1080ti ftw3" or "NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition" ?
it looks like that both fit nice and snag.

S2000Gan

Chassis Packer
Oct 15, 2019
why not this bad boi "evga 1080ti ftw3" or "NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition" ?
it looks like that both fit nice and snag.

I guess what im asking is if the dual fan coolers work well in the A4-SFXv4 or if I should go with the blower cooler which is "External Exhaust"

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
I guess what im asking is if the dual fan coolers work well in the A4-SFXv4 or if I should go with the blower cooler which is "External Exhaust"
Actually the blower should a bit better, but they are so loud that I hated it. (The Nvidia blower instead are quieter but run hotter).

I suggest, in theory, to use the MSI 2070 Super Ventus OC, it’s 41mm, it’s an “open cooler” but the fins are horizontal, so the heat can escape from the back.

If you want to stick with an EVGA cooler style, I suggest to have both of the bottom fan as Exhaust than!

S2000Gan

Chassis Packer
Oct 15, 2019
Actually the blower should a bit better, but they are so loud that I hated it. (The Nvidia blower instead are quieter but run hotter).

I suggest, in theory, to use the MSI 2070 Super Ventus OC, it’s 41mm, it’s an “open cooler” but the fins are horizontal, so the heat can escape from the back.

If you want to stick with an EVGA cooler style, I suggest to have both of the bottom fan as Exhaust than!

Yeah I have two GTX 770 "Founders editions" and Those coolers get annoying loud. I find the Dual fan coolers much less annoying at full fan speed. I am planning on getting two 92mm noctua fans, so hopefully the temps on the dual fan gpu are fine.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Yeah I have two GTX 770 "Founders editions" and Those coolers get annoying loud. I find the Dual fan coolers much less annoying at full fan speed. I am planning on getting two 92mm noctua fans, so hopefully the temps on the dual fan gpu are fine.
Cool! But again. this card seems interesting!

keyboard_cat

Caliper Novice
Sep 30, 2019
Maybe not the best thread to ask, but since this thread is being followed by interested parties..
Has anyone received a shipping notice for the Asetek 645LT in the last week or so? They were supposed to be shipping, and I came in well before the order date cutoff, but I have not received notice.. I did receive the notice about the A4-sfx being delayed, as I ordered that as well.
(yes I have emailed them but have not received a response..)

S2000Gan

Chassis Packer
Oct 15, 2019
Maybe not the best thread to ask, but since this thread is being followed by interested parties..
Has anyone received a shipping notice for the Asetek 645LT in the last week or so? They were supposed to be shipping, and I came in well before the order date cutoff, but I have not received notice.. I did receive the notice about the A4-sfx being delayed, as I ordered that as well.
(yes I have emailed them but have not received a response..)
I have not pulled the trigger on a 645 yet, but I recently ordered an A4-SFX V4.1 and i havent gotten any notice of delay

Bowspin

Caliper Novice
Oct 16, 2019
Hi, I have a couple of question concerning the availability of this case. I plan on making an sff build in around 2 or 3 months (I can't right now as I'm abroad and coming back soon)

- When is it a good time to buy that case? Is the v5 coming anytime soon (within these 2 or 3 months), and if I don't buy it right now, is there a possibility that the last pieces get sold and that I have to wait an extrem amount of time to get my hand on one of these?

- If I were to buy it now on kingcase (which sounds the more logical as I live in France) they say the availability is "unknown". Does it mean that it's already too late and it can take month before the next batch?

Sorry if these question were answered already, thank you in advance anyway, cheers!

seth0

Minimal Tinkerer
Jun 25, 2019
@dondan Hi dan, can u tell me whats meaning of "available november" at your website? because it can buy at preorder in sff. what about the price if available november? be more expensive? or cheaper? it still in 4.1? im from indonesia. i hope ur case will come to my country with help of lian li. Thanks

motherofass

Caliper Novice
Oct 19, 2019
Hi, I have a couple of question concerning the availability of this case. I plan on making an sff build in around 2 or 3 months (I can't right now as I'm abroad and coming back soon)

- When is it a good time to buy that case? Is the v5 coming anytime soon (within these 2 or 3 months), and if I don't buy it right now, is there a possibility that the last pieces get sold and that I have to wait an extrem amount of time to get my hand on one of these?

- If I were to buy it now on kingcase (which sounds the more logical as I live in France) they say the availability is "unknown". Does it mean that it's already too late and it can take month before the next batch?

Sorry if these question were answered already, thank you in advance anyway, cheers!

I ordered from Caseking despite it saying unknown, under the assumption they'll have a new batch around the same time SFF does (early Nov). Can always cancel if it ends up taking too long or mind changes

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
@dondan I want to THANKS again for this INCREDIBLE CASE.

I am trying to look if I could find something still small and powerful, but again, this case is still the BEST!

I am using right now the SFX + 120 AIO with a slim Scythe fan on a 9900K, and the cooling potential are INSANE IMO!

I will post soon some pics, still waiting for the 2070 ITX and using for now a Quadro P1000.