DAN A4-SFX v4.1

Cane

Cable Smoosher
Feb 25, 2018
Hey guys :) Just wanted to share a quick update on my good ol‘ A4 v3. I just gut a brand new pair of sidepanels! As soon as I find the time Im going to get some custom frosted acrylic panels with my own logo. I actually dont know at the moment where to put the extra RGB Strips, but it will look awesome.
But before that I have to learn how to solder without the insulation melting away. The parts for my custom cables in white are already delivered though:

Reactions: BennyBait

SiKiaTriK

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 28, 2019
Hi guys, I am planning to get a find a motherboard and ram to pair with lp53, anyone knows which z390 or 370 board support high profile ram with lp53(I have a high profile ram and 8700k currently)? or should I just get a low profile ram instead?
If you plan to use a regular 92mm fan you can use both High and Low profile ram, because that cooler fill the ATX standards so it won't overlap with the RAM space. On the other hand, if you plan to adapt some ~120mm fan to "fly" over the ram for cooling reasons then you'll have to find some Low / Very Low profile for sure.
Be aware of the fin orientation when mounting it: you have to put them parallel to the ram sticks to avoid warm air "trapped" inside the cooler ?

snailonni

Trash Compacter
Aug 27, 2019
If you plan to use a regular 92mm fan you can use both High and Low profile ram, because that cooler fill the ATX standards so it won't overlap with the RAM space. On the other hand, if you plan to adapt some ~120mm fan to "fly" over the ram for cooling reasons then you'll have to find some Low / Very Low profile for sure.
Be aware of the fin orientation when mounting it: you have to put them parallel to the ram sticks to avoid warm air "trapped" inside the cooler
Thank you so much! that is a great news to know!

paper1x

Chassis Packer
Sep 17, 2019
Bad news... Only the Lian-Li adapter would work because the USB header keyslot is facing towards the PSU on all of the adapters you linked. This means that the USB 3.1 header would be probably touching the PSU with no additional room to spare. The Lian-Li one has the keyhole on the opposite side so that would work.

Do you think this would work?

Last edited:

Creep

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 2, 2017
I bought ones for my V4 at a very reasonable price. You can choose between black, silver or gold ().
You lift the case by ~5mm, ending with a total of ~11mm, allowing the bottom fans to perform better both on intake or exhaust mode.
Also, thanks to the O-ring the case stay "glued" to the table, one of the most heard complains about the stock feet. I'm very happy with them.

>> Isolation Feet <<

Fantastic! Would these work on the V3 or is the threading different?

SiKiaTriK

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 28, 2019
The V4 has thread in the feet. The ones pictured just have holes so I guess the v4 use threads inside the case and the screws goes from the outside in where the v3 screws go inside out, but thats just a guess as I only have the v3 myself.

I use these 3D printed spacers: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3652300

The original V4 feet have thread indeed, but the case only has a hole, so the screws goes from the inside to the outside, screwing the feet. I kept the same approach, using a metric 3 nut inside the new feet to screw in. I had to slightly grind that nut to fit inside the feet and it ended up very nice.

IMG_5280.jpg

Reactions: PeGys

Tsuchinoko

Caliper Novice
Sep 28, 2018
Hello. I'm living in Japan. Currently, shipment of Asetek 645LT is limited to the United States and Canada.
Will this product be shipped to Asia again?

croat1986

Minimal Tinkerer
Sep 5, 2019
Hello. I'm living in Japan. Currently, shipment of Asetek 645LT is limited to the United States and Canada.
Will this product be shipped to Asia again?

You can buy 92 mm Asetek 645LT AIO directly from Germany

from here https://www.caseking.de/en/king-kits-slim-cpu-cooling-92-komplett-wasserkuehlung-92-mm-wabu-087.html

Be sure to select INTEL or AMD socket that u have ...

Reactions: FaKe_VirTual

jusagamer

What's an ITX?
Aug 6, 2019
Hi guys, i am new here and i will be building my first sff build. Tell me what you guys think. Here is what im planning:
i5-9600
Cryorig C7
Gigabyte H370N
HyperX Fury 8x2 Dual
Samsung 860 Evo 250gb
Samsung 860 Evo 1tb
Corsair SF600 600W
Palit GTX 1070ti Dual

Titeywitey

Trash Compacter
May 24, 2019
Thank you for the Great Reply. I will buy it soon. Thank you!

CaseKing doesn't ship to Japan, or anywhere outside of Europe it seems.

overclockers.co.uk does ship to Japan though:

Nevermind, their dropdown for countries includes Japan, BUT there are no shipping courier options. Looks like they are out as well.

Jotunn

Caliper Novice
Jan 25, 2018
My idea for the front header is to combine a short extension from the motherboard to the CableCC unit mentioned previously in this thread. While it does create more cable clutter, it will get the job done.

Last edited:

paper1x

Chassis Packer
Sep 17, 2019
The original V4 feet have thread indeed, but the case only has a hole, so the screws goes from the inside to the outside, screwing the feet. I kept the same approach, using a metric 3 nut inside the new feet to screw in. I had to slightly grind that nut to fit inside the feet and it ended up very nice.

IMG_5280.jpg

is this the same as yours?