DAN A4-SFX v4.1

Amu

Case Bender
Aug 30, 2019
According to my tracking information, my case is stuck in Taiwanese airport since 29 October. Is anybody experiencing the same issue?

Reactions: fullnet85

S2000Gan

Chassis Packer
Oct 15, 2019
my tracking number used to say "order received" or something and now says "preparing to ship". Hopefully it actually ships within the next week like it said on the product page!

The_Mad_Madman

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
I'm sure this has been previously asked, I've tried searching in the 137 page thread with no luck. How does this build look:

Ryzen 3600X
NH-L9a
X570 I Aorus
Red Dragon 5700XT

Would I have issues with the X570 and the extra noctua fan under the mobo? Will the Red Dragon cool well? Thanks.

thematic

Efficiency Noob
Nov 2, 2019

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
@dondan hi dan, can you ensure if any transaction from sfflab will be shipping on early november? you said in thursday will be ready to shipping, but in the sfflab said on 8 november. cmon dan, we love your case, so dont disapointed them..

Sorry I am not SFFLab so i can't help with questions like this.

I'm sure this has been previously asked, I've tried searching in the 137 page thread with no luck. How does this build look:

Ryzen 3600X
NH-L9a
X570 I Aorus
Red Dragon 5700XT

Would I have issues with the X570 and the extra noctua fan under the mobo? Will the Red Dragon cool well? Thanks.

In the A4-SFX v1, v2 or v4.1 it will work fine. For v3 and v4 you have to reduce PCIe linkspeed to gen3. I use nearly the same setup in an v4.1

thematic

Efficiency Noob
Nov 2, 2019
It fits exactly, put two low coolers on the radiator so that they blow down the case, and it will be better than with the Asetek 645LT. I have this radiator cools 2080ti.
just take the thread, then you can put any fitting under the diameter of your tube

sorry, I assume this answers to my question above? :)

and the "low cooler" is the slim one? (Noctua A9x15)

Last edited:

thematic

Efficiency Noob
Nov 2, 2019
everyone is tormented with laying the wires from the power supply, but if you turn the power supply upside down, everything fits perfectly and there is still plenty of free space

it would be great if you could post a photo or a mock up picture

thanks

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017

Ryzen 3600X
NH-L9a
X570 I Aorus
Red Dragon 5700XT

It looks well, however I would go with the normal 3600 instead of X variant to cool it down properly. Also, don’t forget to 3D print a fan duct for Noctua cooler. It brings down the cpu temps about 7 celcius degree.
Red Dragon performs great and cool well. It cools better than most of 2.5-3 slot cards actually.

Heckapoo

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 30, 2019
Got my case in today. Thought i'd give hope to anyone else waiting. I got no shipping info or any email. Also the package didn't have my apartment number, but they had my phone number, and I was home, so it was handled smoothly. Ordered on Oct 20th with 2-3 weeks shipping to Cali. All things considered, that was very fast.

fullnet85

Chassis Packer
Oct 29, 2019
Got my case in today. Thought i'd give hope to anyone else waiting. I got no shipping info or any email. Also the package didn't have my apartment number, but they had my phone number, and I was home, so it was handled smoothly. Ordered on Oct 20th with 2-3 weeks shipping to Cali. All things considered, that was very fast.
I second that. Got my case this morning. I got shipping updates but since they were over the weekend, I didn’t get them till this morning along with the case. I didn’t know they were individually numbered as well.