SFF Lingo Aficionado
- Aug 5, 2019
A Trade-related message was posted outside of our Trade sub-forum. This does not follow our rules, as posts like these must be made within the Trade sub-forum without exception.
DAN A4-SFX v4.1 case by x111
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- ASUS ROG STRIX X570-I GAMING
- PowerColor Red Dragon Radeon Rx 5700 Xt
- Samsung 970 PRO 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD
- Sabrent 2TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD
- CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600) C16
- Asetek 645LT
- Corsair SF750
- LINKUP Ultra PCIe 4.0 X16 Riser Cable
- Noctua NF-A9x14 PWM 2.52W (4)
- 92mm Guard Grill
- Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste
- ARCTIC Thermal Pad
- Temperature Heat Resistant Kapton Tape
Ambient temperature ~25C
Temperature on idle ~40C on CPU, ~40C on motherboard,~40C on both M.2 SSD, ~40C on graphic card.
- CPU set to 4.2GHz at 1.25V
- RAM set in bios to 3200mhz
- CPU fan set at 40% from 0C and auto up
- motherboard fan set at 40% from 0C and auto up
- graphic card fan set at 40% from 0C and auto up
"Cinebench" shows 7337 and hit 76C
put "Noctua NF-A9x14 PWM 2.52W" and connected to cpu cooling,
no more heating for psu.
I'm using external fans when it is under load:
- Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM (2)
- Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM (2)
- 120mm ABS Plastic Foam Cooling Fan Filter
- 120mm Guard Grill
To control it there is "Thermaltake Commander FP SATA Powered 10 Port 4-Pin PWM Fan Hub" and power button inline.
Woman Stocking XXL as a filter.
On the stress test with "AIDA64 Extreme"
with all 9 fans turned on, I got stable over 90C on cpu package during 3 minutes stress time.
P.S. I will edit if I forgot something.
This project is closed.