Closed Dan A4-SFX V2

Hey all! I'm looking for a Dan A4 SFX v3 for a build I wanna do. I like the V3 because it has slots for the 92mm AIO and I wouldn't have to chop up the case (like with v1 and v2) to make it work. And I happen to have an Asetek 545LC so... Yeah. :)

I am located in SW United States, PayPal is always preferred as payment method with a proper invoice and if you have a case to sell, please PM me with pictures and info! Thanks folks.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
This case is available now on SFFLabs and will ship on Aug 15 if you order by the Aug 12. Not sure if you are going to find anyone wanting to sell a v3 case already.

Andrew.J.Vigil

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Nov 28, 2017
This case is available now on SFFLabs and will ship on Aug 15 if you order by the Aug 12. Not sure if you are going to find anyone wanting to sell a v3 case already.
Hey there. :) Yeah I know! And I will get one, if time goes on for too long. But there's no harm in trying to pick up used Hardware regardless. ;)

brookZ

Caliper Novice
Mar 10, 2018
I am with you, the AIO arrived , the fan is here, The system is built and tested, been testing stability, just need the case. I was wishing they had next day delivery. The system is a ASROCK X299 Mini-ITX with a i7-7820X, Founders edition 1080, like a kid before Christmas, I dream of nothing but this case, 12-18 days? how will I survive

Andrew.J.Vigil

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Nov 28, 2017
Bump! I thought I needed a V3 to get an AIO in there but the V2 has mounting for it as well. I was mistaken. :) Any offers welcome.