Production case SX1 6.8L / SX2 7.5L by Custom_MOD

dreyco676

Efficiency Noob
Mar 13, 2018
Is its possible to get a glossly finish with the powder painting? If not, is it possible to get it unpainted?

rindoze

Cable Smoosher
Mar 18, 2018
What do I need to do to get a refund? I ordered with batch 12 which had said shipping before Feb 20th when I ordered. Then it was changed to March 10, now its March 18th and apparently its not even close to shipping. I only have so much patience...

UndercoverBrother

Cable Smoosher
Jan 5, 2018
What do I need to do to get a refund? I ordered with batch 12 which had said shipping before Feb 20th when I ordered. Then it was changed to March 10, now its March 18th and apparently its not even close to shipping. I only have so much patience...

I suggest PM'ing him and talking to him.

Reactions: Mtthwmths

firstdown07

Efficiency Noob
Mar 11, 2018

I agree with this, I asked for a refund maybe a day or so after the order batch 9 was sent to factory (prior to painting) and was basically told no I couldn't have a refund, which still I disagree with but did not argue, the delays are not acceptable, especially as there is no attempt other than what I have seen here to be informed about delays. I still want a refund but I guess will be told no again.

BozoSilvia

Trash Compacter
Sep 14, 2017
I agree with this, I asked for a refund maybe a day or so after the order batch 9 was sent to factory (prior to painting) and was basically told no I couldn't have a refund, which still I disagree with but did not argue, the delays are not acceptable, especially as there is no attempt other than what I have seen here to be informed about delays. I still want a refund but I guess will be told no again.
You can always open up a claim with PayPal for a refund if the seller does not want to refund you. You should ALWAYS have an option to refund. That being said you should of done your research first and saw that these cases are notorious for getting delayed to months later then decided to commit or not.

heckinwoofer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 14, 2017
Pretty much what BozoSilvia said. If you are time-restricted and/or impatient, don't order from CustomMod. That is clearly not their selling point. Exercise due diligence as a buyer. Delays are well documented in the very thread you are in. Build quality is also not cream of the crop, so you need to manage your expectations.

The selling points are 1) relatively cheap compared to other custom cases, 2) unique and varied form factors, 3) customisations. Put your order down, expect delays and don't think about it too much.

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
We can not verify all the video cards in person. Follow the recommended sizes for accessories in the description of the cases. Also see the dimensions on the official video card sites.

Reactions: Mtthwmths

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
@sergiiua just a quick question, since I ordered a unpainted case will my case ship earlier than the rest? Excited to receive it!
Yes, of course before.

Please friends do not ask here about your orders. For this purpose, there is an email. I very much ask you!

Let's discuss here the case itself, its merits and demerits. Let's make it even better! Thank you for understanding.