Production case SX1 6.8L / SX2 7.5L by Custom_MOD

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
Hey @sergiiua, I have a few questions on the window kit.
1- Price?
2-Is it only the triangle vents or can it be ordered to match the vent style for the case we ordered?
3-When could we order it?

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hey @sergiiua, I have a few questions on the window kit.
1- Price?
2-Is it only the triangle vents or can it be ordered to match the vent style for the case we ordered?
3-When could we order it?
the price is $ 20 for two covers.
Yes, ventilation can be under the style of the hull.
The party can order 12 to 20 January.

UndercoverBrother

Cable Smoosher
Jan 5, 2018
@sergiiua This is probably a dumb question as Batch #9 hasn't even been closed yet but is there going to be a Batch #10 that includes the 6.4L rev 2.3/2.4? I won't have money in time for the end of Batch #9 in a couple of days but if another batch will be happening in the coming months I plan to pick one up!

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
we have every change in the party.
@sergiiua This is probably a dumb question as Batch #9 hasn't even been closed yet but is there going to be a Batch #10 that includes the 6.4L rev 2.3/2.4? I won't have money in time for the end of Batch #9 in a couple of days but if another batch will be happening in the coming months I plan to pick one up!

higuy808

Caliper Novice
Feb 14, 2017
Same here- Ukrposhta’s tracking system has been down for a while, and no updates since 12/28.
I remember when my batch 1 unit arrived tracking said it was still in Ukraine when I got the glorious call from DHL. I am in Hawaii. It took about a month to arrive though. I'd hope any day now for you guys. Can't wait for batch 8 to ship...

UndercoverBrother

Cable Smoosher
Jan 5, 2018
I have had my case for a while now (batch 4). Anyway here it is.

Build:
Intel 7700k (delided)
Asrock Fatality Z270
Cryorig C7
Corsair SF600
Corsair Vengeance LED 3200Mhz (2x8GB)
EVGA 1080ti sc black
Samsung 960 pro (512GB)

The good:
- Very well packaged.
- Paint is very nice and tough.
- Everything, design wise, about my order was correct.
- Great looking and tiny case.

The bad (The case and my components):
- Had to remove the back plate on my GPU in order to fit.
- Small blemish in the paint on the front panel of my case.
- VERY tight squeeze between the PSU and connecting the 24 pin cable to the motherboard (see pics). I would recommend a different motherboard if you're going with this case, unless this is resolved in future revisions.
- Only included 4 mounting bolts total for the PSU and GPU (6 needed). I used 3 to mount the PSU and 1 to mount the GPU.
- I think I was supposed to get dust filters but didn't. I probably wont use them anyway...

So glad someone posted pictures with the graphics card I plan on using when I order my case, will be ordering extra screws through amazon just in case. Hopefully I don't have to remove the backplate but if need be I will. How are the thermals with the card?

@sergiiua do you know how hard it would be to vinyl wrap the case? It seems like the majority of panels are flat but I don't know how well the vinyl adhesive would stick to the powder coated case, and don't want to risk ordering it without the powder coat just in case I don't enjoy the way the vinyl wrap looks.

Last edited:

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
@sergiiua do you know how hard it would be to vinyl wrap the case? It seems like the majority of panels are flat but I don't know how well the vinyl adhesive would stick to the powder coated case, and don't want to risk ordering it without the powder coat just in case I don't enjoy the way the vinyl wrap looks.
no, I do not know. did not try

BozoSilvia

Trash Compacter
Sep 14, 2017
So glad someone posted pictures with the graphics card I plan on using when I order my case, will be ordering extra screws through amazon just in case. Hopefully I don't have to remove the backplate but if need be I will. How are the thermals with the card?

Clean it with isopropyl alcohol first and sand it smooth to remove any contamination like small bumps and stuff as they’ll show under the wrap. And if you don’t like it remove the wrap and you can spray the already sanded part with clear coat for a shiny finish

Reactions: UndercoverBrother

UndercoverBrother

Cable Smoosher
Jan 5, 2018
hi @sergiiua I was wondering if it would be possible to create a case with modified specifications that still fits the mold of the customMod sfx cases. Its basically a 9.15L version of the 9.9 aio that is Air cooling only and allows for more some GPU modification if needed.

The Specifications would be:

305mm x 150mm x 200mm

305mm long is the same length as before

150mm wide would be 20mm on the motherboard side (to allow for the Noctua l9x65) and 10mm on the GPU side, just to allow the GPU to breath a little more or to do fan replacement mods..

200mm in height would allow for the use of 120x120x15mm fans to be used to increase airflow, which is my main concern with the case in general.

I would love to know if this is possible as this is essentially the perfect case in my opinion, have a great day!

Last edited:

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
hi @sergiiua I was wondering if it would be possible to create a case with modified specifications that still fits the mold of the customMod sfx cases. Its basically a 9.15L version of the 9.9 aio that is Air cooling only and allows for more some GPU modification if needed.

The Specifications would be:

305mm x 150mm x 200mm

305mm long is the same length as before

150mm wide would be 20mm on the motherboard side (to allow for the Noctua l9x65) and 10mm on the GPU side, just to allow the GPU to breath a little more or to do fan replacement mods..

200mm in height would allow for the use of 120x120x15mm fans to be used to increase airflow, which is my main concern with the case in general.

I would love to know if this is possible as this is essentially the perfect case in my opinion, have a great day!
No problem. the manufacture may take longer than usual. fill in the order form and write your wishes.

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
[QUOTE = "loader963, post: 82611, участник: 1245"] Hhheeyyyy sergiiua любые обновления по статусу доставки хороший друг! [/ QUOTE]
Party 8 is now painted. we will start shipping next week.
batch 9 and 12, the plant started to work.

amb9800

Chassis Packer
Sep 6, 2017
Has anyone in USA gotten their batch 6 order? My shipping tracking info has stalled since 12/28.
Have you received yours yet? Still waiting on my batch 6 AIO to arrive here in NYC.

Been a month since it shipped, and the last Ukrposhta update is from 12/28, saying "Departure from outward office of exchange." So presumably it's somewhere between Ukraine and the U.S. now...

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
case SFX mini 5.9L rev.1.5

It seems we have moved away from our goal. Remember we made a 5.9L case? Of course, it was difficult to accommodate some of the components. In order to please all of you, we have increased the case and today it has grown to almost 7 liters. For some, this is good, but for others it is unacceptable.

So we continue to produce the most Extremely small case with a volume of 5.9l. We are sure that he will find his customers. These are people for whom SIZE matters! We will also continue to work on reducing this case.

jkiejr

Average Stuffer
Jan 26, 2018
i am thinking about getting this case, have a few questions. the shipping is included or is it extra, how do i possibly get a white or tardis blue powder coat, and is it possible to have something custom cut into the front bezel