Production case SX1 6.8L / SX2 7.5L by Custom_MOD

Flexon

Chassis Packer
Mar 1, 2017
Images working now!

"- Storage: 2 x SSD 2.5"..."

Does it have to be SSDs or can I use a 2.5" mechanical HDD?

cd109876

Case Bender
Apr 1, 2017
Hi,
Would the normal Intel stock/boxed cooler fit in this case, or would there be problems?

I'm fine with it touching the side panel as there's a peice of plastic that would prevent the fan from hitting the side panel, but I don't want it to bulge the panel (much).

Thanks!

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hi,
Would the normal Intel stock/boxed cooler fit in this case, or would there be problems?

I'm fine with it touching the side panel as there's a peice of plastic that would prevent the fan from hitting the side panel, but I don't want it to bulge the panel (much).

Thanks!
Max height of CPU Cooler is 45mm.
Just search the height of your boxed cooler in the web. Because there are many different cooles for different cpu.

cadiguno

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 18, 2016
Hi,

Thanks!

Intel stock cooler is 42mm IIRC. Check this out for more info: http://www.silentpcreview.com/article1503-page3.html

multi

Efficiency Noob
Apr 6, 2017
Need connectors for headphones and a microphone. With my power supply SX700-LPT on the left side of the body will fit 3.5 * hdd, you need a fastener for it. Can I make it all an option? And very cool if there were regular places on the side panels for dust filters.

stevey500

Trash Compacter
Feb 16, 2017
And very cool if there were regular places on the side panels for dust filters.

I agree with this too, but on the inside of the case rather than the outside. While external (especially magnetic) filters are convenient, they don't look great, they just cover up the beauty of the case. On top of that, they're just restrictive which is the opposite of what we want in a small form factor build; the smaller the case, the quicker it is to just take a can-air to the whole build and be clean within seconds.

stevey500

Trash Compacter
Feb 16, 2017
Any chance we will get some prototype pictures today?

I second that!:p

Last edited:

stevey500

Trash Compacter
Feb 16, 2017
Looking awesome! I really like that all of the panels are removable separately. This makes for far quicker system hardware changes and potential DIY user color modifications. ;)