Production case SX1 6.8L / SX2 7.5L by Custom_MOD

picov

Chassis Packer
Oct 28, 2018
@sergiiua,
I'm interested to SXM case and I've 2 questions.
1) The SXM aluminium version seems not listed into your shop: do you have a date for it?

2) I've configured the SXM steel version and for my country (Italy) the computed shipping cost is about the half price of the item:
SKU: 04000. Color: Black. Ventilation: CURVE. USB front port: USB 3.0. Riser PCIe x 16: LiHeat Type-D
Cost: 108$ + 49$ of shipping !
Do you plan to use a cheaper shipping company or method fro Italy ?

Thank you.

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
@sergiiua,
1) The SXM aluminium version seems not listed into your shop: do you have a date for it?

2) I've configured the SXM steel version and for my country (Italy) the computed shipping cost is about the half price of the item:
SKU: 04000. Color: Black. Ventilation: CURVE. USB front port: USB 3.0. Riser PCIe x 16: LiHeat Type-D

Thank you.
what date do you need? Case is available.

Our site considers the approximate cost of delivery. Our managers will find you exactly after your application.

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
@sergiiua,

Thank you.
What is a "cheaper" delivery?

Contact your email service. Let them calculate the cost of shipping from Italy to Ukraine. The cost will surprise you.

We can send not by air, but by train, but it will take a lot of time. Mail cars cost months at customs. Do you want to wait a few months for a package and save $ 10 ???

I'm waiting for your answer...

picov

Chassis Packer
Oct 28, 2018
what date do you need? Case is available.

Please note that question #1 is about the SXM aluminium version that is not actually listed into the shop.

Our site considers the approximate cost of delivery. Our managers will find you exactly after your application.

Ok, this means that the website collect only orders and the real payment is made later.
This also means that the real shipping cost could be higher ?
Which payment options are available?

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Please note that question #1 is about the SXM aluminium version that is not actually listed into the shop.

Ok, this means that the website collect only orders and the real payment is made later.
This also means that the real shipping cost could be higher ?
Which payment options are available?
Now most of the goods under the order. We immediately consider the shipping cost. You pay and as soon as the case is ready we send it to you.

Among other things, we accept PayPal payments.