Production case SX1 6.8L / SX2 7.5L by Custom_MOD

o3ton

Cable Smoosher
May 11, 2017
can you (custom mod) make a cm sx mid 6.8 with a 3.5 hdd mount where the sfx psu is and sell it with a g-unique psu, and i'm pretty you can fit 2 x 3.5 hdd if you did it.

Last edited:

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
I present to your attention the new design of the case SX stl 7.1L rev.2

Tell me how you idea fasteners covers on hooks? I removed the screws from prominent places.

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
can you (custom mod) make a cm sx mid 6.8 with a 3.5 hdd mount where the sfx psu is and sell it with a g-unique psu, and i'm pretty you can fit 2 x 3.5 hdd if you did it.
Are you not afraid to use the pico of G-Unik? I burned the whole computer with her! I suffered a loss of $ 500. I do not know what exactly was the cause, but Guri never sent a replacement. More than 2 months have passed since I sent him the burned picoPSU for repair.

comagoosie

sff is life
May 8, 2018
I'm really liking the design of the SXM stl 6.3L. If you happen to have a NH-L12s cooler on hand, can you see if it fits? I know the cooler height is listed at 65mm, but I'm curious if you gave 5mm of clearance for turbulence.

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
I'm really liking the design of the SXM stl 6.3L. If you happen to have a NH-L12s cooler on hand, can you see if it fits? I know the cooler height is listed at 65mm, but I'm curious if you gave 5mm of clearance for turbulence.
Unfortunately, this cooler is not available.

thiagottjv

Cable Smoosher
Mar 21, 2018
I present to your attention the new design of the case SX stl 7.1L rev.2

Tell me how you idea fasteners covers on hooks? I removed the screws from prominent places.

@sergiiua I wasnt really liking the other 7.1L case, but this one is gettin better.
May I suggest something? Could you extend the front panel and "wrap" to the bottom and screw there (like the DAN A4 case) so there is no screws at the front?

jirachijirachi

Caliper Novice
Jul 16, 2018
Hi Sergiiua,

How is the height limit of the GPU calculated? Is it 140mm from the base of the card (gold connector) or from the base of bracket tip? Does the 140mm include the space for power cable? I have a card that is 135mm tall (from the gold connector to the top of card, exclusing space for poewr cable. It is a RX580 Nitro+) and wonder if that fits well or not.

wbi

What's an ITX?
Mar 16, 2019
Hey there! I wanna buy one, but it seems pretty hard to get in contact with you. I sent an email about two weeks ago and even a message on the Facebook page..

nextpc

Average Stuffer
Jul 12, 2016
Hi There @surgiiua

I'm not sure if I can post here, but seems like your more active here so here it goes.

I'm interested in ordering a Customod Mini 3.2L or 3.9L.

Questions:

1) Is the 3.2L Mini still available for order ?
If yes, where can I order it?
Or has it changed to 3.9L?

2) The 3.9L mini has bright Green internal motherboard tray. I really Like it.
Is this what I will receive when I order the Customod Mini in Black?

3) The website says, "Cases under the order until April 19th".
Does this mean that the Cut off for orders is April 19th and the items will ship out on June 10th?

4) If the Customod Mini is ordered WITHOUT a usb 3.0, does the front Panel still have a hole?

Regards

Last edited:

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hello friends!

I have great news. Soon we will have a lot of cases in stock.

Case SX al 6.8L received several updates.
1. The power button on the top of the cover. It does not interfere with the components inside.
2. USB port is now at the same place under the video card. It can be either USB 3.0 or USB 3.1 Type-C.
3. We removed a few more mounting screws by replacing them with hooks.
4. Now 2.5 "drives are mounted through anti-vibration spacers. (Supplied with the case)

Reactions: chinevo

nextpc

Average Stuffer
Jul 12, 2016
Hi There @surgiiua

1) The 3.9L mini has BRIGHT GREEN internal motherboard tray in the photos. I really Like it.
Is this what I will receive when I order the Customod Mini ?

2) The website says, "Cases under the order until April 19th".
Does this mean that the Cut off for orders is April 19th and the items will ship out on June 10th?

Hope you can get back to me before the deadline for ordering.

Regards

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hi There @surgiiua

1) The 3.9L mini has BRIGHT GREEN internal motherboard tray in the photos. I really Like it.
Is this what I will receive when I order the Customod Mini ?

2) The website says, "Cases under the order until April 19th".

Hope you can get back to me before the deadline for ordering.

Regards
Yes, we paint the inside green.

Yes, the 20th day is the deadline for paying orders to batch 27. We will send after 10 June