Production case SX1 6.8L / SX2 7.5L by Custom_MOD

cmyk78

Master of Cramming
Jun 7, 2016
Ok, I thought that you meant your gpu was 188.6mm tall. Thinking about that number makes me realize that that is absurd.

gaston

What's an ITX?
May 29, 2017
Please fill this form if you want to make an order.
If the form is not available tell us.

Hi Sergiiua I hope you are doing well.

I am completely new to the SFFForum, in fact I have just signed in to be able to write down this note, and salute you on the amazing "Custom_MOD SFX mini 5.92L" case. A really nice alternative to Dan's A4-SFX v1 or v2.

I am interested on buying it, but I wanted first to corroborate where are you shipping from exactly.

I am currently living at Ireland, and I wanted to understand, if I will be responsible for customs/duties/import fees.

Best regards,

Gaston

Last edited by a moderator:

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hi Sergiiua I hope you are doing well.

I am completely new to the SFFForum, in fact I have just signed in to be able to write down this note, and salute you on the amazing "Custom_MOD SFX mini 5.92L" case. A really nice alternative to Dan's A4-SFX v1 or v2.

I am interested on buying it, but I wanted first to corroborate where are you shipping from exactly.

I am currently living at Ireland, and I wanted to understand, if I will be responsible for customs/duties/import fees.

Best regards,

Gaston
Delivery by mail to Ireland. We send from Ukraine air. The cost of the parcel will be indicated at $ 19

xcrco

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 16, 2017
hopefully, everytime the date comes up, it keeps moving further down the road :) hopefully this time it could work out!

harshad

Efficiency Noob
May 23, 2017
www.harshadbari.com
First of all, kudos to creating this case.The design and efforts gone into this case and every iteration is much appreciated.
Planning to order this as the Dan A4 is still a long time coming. + I'm liking this case a lot.

I have some queries:
1. I have a MSI GTX 970 that I plan to fit in this. Dimensions are 277 x 140 x 35. Hopefully that shouldn't be a problem.
2. Any SFX psu should do right. I have the Silverstone SX-600G.
3. May I know how much time would it take to be delivered to Japan? Can you tell me approximate date If I order before Jun-10.
4. Are there any other options than Paypal? If not, I'm assuming I can pay with my credit card to your paypal account.
5. Front panel I/O modDIY. Do you mod it or do I have to do it myself?

Please let me know. Thanks.
-H

Last edited:

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
First of all, kudos to creating this case.The design and efforts gone into this case and every iteration is much appreciated.
Planning to order this as the Dan A4 is still a long time coming. + I'm liking this case a lot.

I have some queries:
1. I have a MSI GTX 970 that I plan to fit in this. Dimensions are 277 x 140 x 35. Hopefully that shouldn't be a problem.
2. Any SFX psu should do right. I have the Silverstone SX-600G.
3. May I know how much time would it take to be delivered to Japan? Can you tell me approximate date If I order before Jun-10.
4. Are there any other options than Paypal? If not, I'm assuming I can pay with my credit card to your paypal account.
5. Front panel I/O modDIY. Do you mod it or do I have to do it myself?

Please let me know. Thanks.
-H
1. - GPU: length <300mm, height <151mm, width <40mm
2. - PSU: SFX / SFX-L
3. Open for orders until JUNE-10. Cases will ship before JULY-5. + The mail will be delivered in 2-3 weeks.
4. Only Paypal
5. We will do everything ))

K888D

SFF Guru
Lazer3D
Feb 23, 2016
www.lazer3d.com

You don't need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal (common misconception - I think they need to work on this), you can use their service as a guest and pay with any major Debit/Credit card just like any other payment service.

nxrUK

Trash Compacter
Mar 29, 2017
@sergiiua Theoretically, you can install a 120mm AIO. Using a SilverStone SLIM TD03 which has a thickness of 37mm, you can mount it near the GPU, using even up to a gigabyte mini 1070. It has enough room both vertically and horizontally. It should not conflict with a corsair SF450, as 37mm + the 63 of the PSU comes to 100mm, whereas the cases width sits at 108mm. Just interested in putting one in, as tubing length is also not an issue.

If anyone wants an example with a A4-SFX: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/Q6XPxr

Last edited:

cadiguno

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 18, 2016
@sergiiua Theoretically, you can install a 120mm AIO. Using a SilverStone SLIM TD03 which has a thickness of 37mm, you can mount it near the GPU, using even up to a gigabyte mini 1070. It has enough room both vertically and horizontally. It should not conflict with a corsair SF450, as 37mm + the 63 of the PSU comes to 100mm, whereas the cases width sits at 108mm. Just interested in putting one in, as tubing length is also not an issue.

Holy s*** I might try this when the case arrives.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Megaden44

Average Stuffer
May 25, 2017

That's funny I was planning to do exactly that, I didn't comment because I'm waiting to see if Vega is going to have another Nano series GPU, their first one was less than 167 mm, if they made a new one like that it would be awesome.

cadiguno

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 18, 2016
So is it on schedule this time around? My naked open PC runs fine, but I'd love to not have to hide it every time a child comes to my house lol.

Reactions: Biowarejak

xcrco

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 16, 2017
I dont think so..

as for the 2nd batch is bleak he said he will try.
I wish just drop with the promises with earlier dates if he himself is not sure with the turnaround time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ because If I knew it will move further down I wouldn't order the case lol - but don't get me wrong I would love to have the case,and appreciate the effort but just drop the expected dates* as this made me purchase for this sole reason. and with the pre-orders the old orders haven't been shipped yet.

several products, several revisions, several dates. super sergi one man. okay i'll let it pass/. >_<

Last edited: