Production cases: SLM1m/ SLM1 4L/ SLM2 5.7L by Custom_MOD

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
As of current batch #6, it's still rev.4 at 3.6L right?

Since not yet a word on rev.5, will the next batch still on rev.4?

Why I'm asking is because I wouldn't be able to place an order until october, but if the next batch still in rev.4 I might pull the plug and choose this over s4 mini which is very hard to find. But I don't like where sergii is going with rev.5 tbh.

Love your work btw, and what's more awesome is everything is available, one stop shop for psu and custom front ports!

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
As of current batch #6, it's still rev.4 at 3.6L right?

Since not yet a word on rev.5, will the next batch still on rev.4?

Why I'm asking is because I wouldn't be able to place an order until october, but if the next batch still in rev.4 I might pull the plug and choose this over s4 mini which is very hard to find. But I don't like where sergii is going with rev.5 tbh.

Love your work btw, and what's more awesome is everything is available, one stop shop for psu and custom front ports!
revision 4 will continue to be sold. Also you can order an audit 5. Revision 5 is designed for the installation of an internal PSU HP for 300 watts or for installation 3.5" HDD

Reactions: Choidebu

kevlar

Average Stuffer
Jun 4, 2017
Mine still stuck at "Departure from outward office of exchange" in the Ukraine. It's been 4 days with no update for me, shipping to Canada though :/

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Mine still stuck at "Departure from outward office of exchange" in the Ukraine. It's been 4 days with no update for me, shipping to Canada though :/
It may just not have updated I'd assume it's probably made it Into Canada. Now it's just time to see how well isc New York is going to be. I've heard horror stories about that exchange office. So I won't lie and say I'm not a little nervous.