Production cases: SLM1m/ SLM1 4L/ SLM2 5.7L by Custom_MOD

Nichronos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 22, 2018
@sergiiua Can you do a single port USB-C mount for the front panel (or on the back under the GPU) on M1 Slim case?
Also would you consider to include it as an option for the front panel in the Order form , i think many people will want that, including me!

Last edited:

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Because of the small demand for SLIM cases, we stop taking individual orders. However, the production of these cases has not been stopped. Very soon they will be available for purchase. Their number will be limited, so follow the messages on the forum.
Also, due to the problems with the supply of G-Uniq Power Supply Kits, the cases will be sold without them. You can always order the G-Uniq Power Pack directly from the manufacturer. Thank you for understanding.

br3nd0

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 29, 2016
May I ask, where do you source the dust filter for the bottom of this SLIM case? I can find some on eBay but they are all pre-cut sizes - 80mm, 120mm, 140mm. I'm looking for bigger sheet so I can cut and stick with double sided tape. Thanks

zovc

King of Cable Management
Jan 5, 2017
May I ask, where do you source the dust filter for the bottom of this SLIM case? I can find some on eBay but they are all pre-cut sizes - 80mm, 120mm, 140mm. I'm looking for bigger sheet so I can cut and stick with double sided tape. Thanks

I think there are a few places you can shop for custom filters, this isn't the last place I was looking at, but a quick google led me to this place. It looks like they do custom, but they might also offer a stock size that's large enough for you to cut-and-stick like you were thinking.

Reactions: br3nd0

br3nd0

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 29, 2016
I think there are a few places you can shop for custom filters, this isn't the last place I was looking at, but a quick google led me to this place. It looks like they do custom, but they might also offer a stock size that's large enough for you to cut-and-stick like you were thinking.

Thank you yes I stumbled across the demcifilter site. I found this which might do the trick also.

Last edited:

element72

Average Stuffer
Oct 7, 2018
ok, seriously... where do you buy the M1 slim 3.7L with clear side panels or with cube-like vents? I saw this on his utube channel.

I'm throwing cash at the screen. Nothing is happening.... just take my money already. :)

Reactions: sergiiua and br3nd0

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
We continued to work on the case and that's what happened!
case SLM M1 4L
Specs:
- Volume: 4L (325,5mm x 188,5mm x 65mm)
- The CPU faces up and the GPU faces up
- Material: aluminum (2mm), Powder Coating
- MB: mini ITX (170 x 170mm)
- GPU: length <178mm, height <130mm
- CPU Cooler: up to 40mm (Noctua NH-L9i compatible)
- RAM: up to 45 mm
- Storage: M.2 and SSD/HDD: 1 x 2.5" 5-9mm
- PSU: pico HDPLEX or Dynamo mini
- PCIe riser: LiHeat 350mm B.type