Production cases: SLM1m/ SLM1 4L/ SLM2 5.7L by Custom_MOD

paullusty

Trash Compacter
Mar 22, 2017
Hello friends!

Since the current design of the case is difficult to produce, we stopped production. Now we are working on a new design. Soon we will show you the prototype.

If you want to make an order for the old case you can write us a message.

will the new design have a 300w internal psu design option? or is that project canceled?

paullusty

Trash Compacter
Mar 22, 2017
oh i see, dont worry then! you've got to keep the temps down in such a small build
i look forawrd to seeing the new designs!

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hello people!

We solved all problems with production. We continue to do this case for you. Order form is now one for all our products.

malnosaj

Efficiency Noob
Jun 2, 2018
Hopefully it's not a stupid question, but does the slim case 3.7l only accept the gunique psu?

I'm only planning to run a gtx1060.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
We solved all problems with production.

this is true.

my G-Unique PSU for this case, was set by gury at 265W, & it works perfectly.

btw, i have the internal G-Unique PSUs that go with these cases, & i've tested them.

i can confirm that they're stable at 265W, & will probably go higher at peak.

i have never ordered any cases that weren't " brickless " .

Last edited:

SilverJS

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 8, 2018
I'm assuming the HDPLEX 160W DC-ATX module would fit in here? I have a line on a used one. This would be with a Z270-I Strix and NH-L9i, for reference.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
So if I place an order with him now, today, I'll get the prototype that'll fit an internal brick then?

you need to identify what internal PSU/video card, you're using first, & then find their measurements.

afterwards, you'll provide the total of those to sergiiua, so he can make a prototype that will fit them.

for example- if you're using a 31mm deep MeanWell, with a 211mm long Zotac GTX1080, you'll need a prototype that is several millimeters more in depth, than 242mm.

31mm + 211mm = 242mm

Reactions: SAYIND

Nichronos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 22, 2018
@sergiiua do you plan to do a 5.0L variant of the M1 SLIM case
for the upcoming HDPLEX 400 internal AC-DC and when do you plan to release it?