Production cases: SLM1m/ SLM1 4L/ SLM2 5.7L by Custom_MOD

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Attention, open Batch # 8 (5 cases limit)

1. Now we will accept orders with individual size separately from the base cases. To order non-standard cases, we prepare a separate order form. This will help not to waste time and do ordinary orders on time.

2. The first two customers will receive a 20% discount on the case (applies to standard cases)

3. For those who have already received our case of past audits, a discount of 50% is valid (Batch # 8 2 cases limit)

Reactions: dotch

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
We noticed that video cassettes from Gigabyte are several millimeters wider than stated. You may have difficulties installing.

We increase the body size by 5mm. This will facilitate the installation of video cards. Batch #8 will receive a new version of the buildings.

- case SLIM itx 3.7L Revision 4.1
- Volume: 3.7L (330mm x 185mm x 60mm)

hlgr

Chassis Packer
Mar 16, 2017
We noticed that video cassettes from Gigabyte are several millimeters wider than stated. You may have difficulties installing.

We increase the body size by 5mm. This will facilitate the installation of video cards. Batch #8 will receive a new version of the buildings.

- case SLIM itx 3.7L Revision 4.1
- Volume: 3.7L (330mm x 185mm x 60mm)

Do you know if this includes the Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti D5 (the single fan one)? If not I will order one when the case gets here and try it.

Any word on Batch 6?

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Do you know if this includes the Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti D5 (the single fan one)? If not I will order one when the case gets here and try it.

Any word on Batch 6?
judging by its size, there should not be any problems.

Batch # 6
We waited until a new bending machine arrived. This week we plan to send for painting. We apologize for the delay.

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
New cases are available. Sending out the next day! Delivery around the world is included in the price.
You can make a purchase through our order form "Cases available in stock Custom MOD".

Case in stock. SLIM itx 4.4L rev.5 prototype option 6, white

- Material: 1.5mm Aluminium, Powder Coating white texture
- Volume: 4.5L (325mm x 185mm x 75mm)
- The CPU faces up and the GPU faces up
- GPU: length <178mm, height <130mm (Giga 1080 Mini and MSI 1070 Aero ITX compatible)
- CPU Cooler: up to 50mm
- RAM: up to 55 mm
- Storage: M.2 only
- SSD/HDD: 2 x 2.5" 5-15mm or 1 x 3.5"HDD
- PSU: external G-Unique pico 400W or G-Unique 300watts HP 80plus platinum internal module + pico type A 300W (not included)
- PCIe riser: LiHeat 350mm B.type (complete with housing)
- air vents: Option 6 NFC SKYSLOTS
- Front Panel I/O ports: 1 x USB 3.0
- Power button - Black Anodized Aluminum (white LED)
- Price: sold out (Case + PCiIe riser + Worldwide Shipping)

Last edited:

james4832

Minimal Tinkerer
Sep 18, 2017
@sergiiua
What made you chose to have the pci-e riser go underneath the motherboard, rather than under the GPU? I am looking at building my own case for personal use, and was wanting to know if there is a better solution.

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
@sergiiua
What made you chose to have the pci-e riser go underneath the motherboard, rather than under the GPU? I am looking at building my own case for personal use, and was wanting to know if there is a better solution.
Yes, we considered different options. this one turned out to be the most compact. Also there is an option to place the video card in the opposite direction than the motherboard.

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Friends, Batch # 8 is closed.

We announce the collection of orders for Batch # 9.
The first two customers get a 10% discount on the case *
Also we will be able to make several buildings with a discount of 50% * for those who have already ordered cases of past audits.

* Discount does not apply to shipping and additional accessories (PCIe riser, etc.)

hlgr

Chassis Packer
Mar 16, 2017
Hey, I'm wondering this as well :) Really looking forward to the case, as the build is currently living in a way to large SG13 :D

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Last news.

Batch #12 (5 cases limit). Open for orders until JANUARY-20. Cases will ship before FEBRUARY-30.
Discount on cases is 15-20% for the whole Batch #12.

Batch #9 (5 cases sold out). Cases will ship before JANUARY-30. revision and modification of the drawings, sending the order to the factory
Batch #8 (10 cases sold out). Cases will ship before JANUARY-15. assembly and sending in painting.
Batch #7 (5 cases sold out). assembly, inspection, packaging and shipping

Cases received some refinement. case SLIM itx 3.7L rev. 4.2
1. A transparent plastic gasket was added. to protect the PCI riser plume. starting with Batch # 6
2. More durable outer shell of the case. Thickness 2mm. starting with Batch # 9
3. The opening for the power connector on the housing is increased to a width of 10 mm. (12 pin) The kit will have a metal adapter under the old 8 pin connector. starting with Batch # 9
4. Minor improvements

All of you can offer your ideas for improvement and refinement. We will be grateful to you.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
All of you can offer your ideas for improvement and refinement. We will be grateful to you.

regarding your SLIM itx 4.5L rev.5 prototype, its PCIe riser is screwed in extremely tight, and its impossible to unscrew without breaking this riser cable.

there's no need to screw it in, this PCIe riser should just be included separately, in your box.

Last edited: