Production cases: SLM1m/ SLM1 4L/ SLM2 5.7L by Custom_MOD

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Is it possible to somehow squeeze the new short Gigabyte 4070 into the SLM2? It fits length-wise, but is a few mm too thick.
I think it will fit, there’s room for 55mm for sure, you just probably can’t install a 2.5" ssd.

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hi guys! I'm a little late, but I want to be relevant. Now I'm working on a new revision of the SLM2 case. I understand that the HDplex 400 is no longer relevant, so it’s worth updating the case model. Maybe you have some ideas?

Reactions: Animag771

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com

New revision of the SLM2 5.7L case (rev. 5) by Custom_MOD​

https://www.reddit.com/r/sffpc/?f=flair_name:"Build/Battlestation Pics"
r/sffpc - SLM2 7.5L rev. 5
SLM2 5.7L rev. 5
Specifications of the case SLM2 5.7L:
  • Aluminum case weighing 1.2 kg
  • Size: 350 x 246 x 66mm
SLM2 7.5L
r/sffpc - VTNTUS2X RTX2070 super
VTNTUS2X RTX2070 super
For me, this is a super compact case in which you can put the RTX2070ti super (although the MSI VTNTUS2X RTX2070 super is more expedient).

r/sffpc - New revision of the SLM2 7.5L case (rev. 5) by Custom_MOD
I assembled a Ryzen 5 7600X PC under a Noctua NH-L9A-AM5 ChBl cooler.
Mother: MSI MPG B650I
Memory: Kingston FURY (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 EXPO White
Nvme M.2 SSD: MSI Spatium M482 2 TB and of course the HDplex 500W Gan PSU

The Ryzen 5 7600X processor with turbo boost disabled (frequency no more than 4700Mhz) heats up to no more than 77ºС in games. Video card in the region of 74ºС. HDplex 500W Gan gives all the heat to the aluminum case, its temperature is no more than 40ºС.

r/sffpc - What's up with the noise?
What's up with the noise?
It works quite quietly. There is no maddening hum or roar of turbines. I collected many compact computers and this one is the quietest!

For the MSI RTX 4070 SUPER VENTUS2X, I made a special power cable with a 12VHPWR connector. To be sure of the quality of the wire and connector, I changed the cable from Seasonik.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snerual and Jello

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
No Paypal option, No Buy.
Man, I have been accepting payments and doing cases since 2017. Yes, I can accept payment via PayPal. Unfortunately, this is not a PayPal business, this one is not available in Ukraine, I cannot provide a link to payment or connect it to my website. But I accept PayPal and guarantee that the case will be sent when I do it. Yes, sometimes there are delays, this may be due to the fact that I may get sick or some other factors. I don’t want to scare you, but there is a war in Ukraine, but the country is large and we work here despite rocket attacks and other problems. All these years I have tried to fulfill my obligations to clients. I know that sometimes there are problems and very strong ones, but I am determined to overcome them.

Reactions: Snerual and rfarmer